Horrible Customer Service and Return Policy

FOUR SEASONS TANNING NEAR BOSSIER CITY, LA I will never go to this salon again and I will tell everyone who will listen how bad their customer service is. I have spent a lot of money here through tanning and buying clothes. A few months ago I had bought some leggings from them. I wore them both once and could not wear them anymore because holes started appearing. After calling one of the girls up there one night, she contacted the owner Debbi to see if I could exchange them for different pairs. I was told no and when I asked for her number they would not give it to me..., I should have taken a hint then not to mess with them anymore but a few months later I ended up going back in there which was my most recent and last visit to this salon. I purchased 2 dresses from this salon and took them home. That weekend I put on one of the dresses for the first time to go out to dinner with my family. I wasn't able to wear it because it had a huge rip down the side of it. The next day I went in to return it for another one. The lady there called Debbi and asked when I had bought it. They keep logs in the computer if their clients and what they bought so it was clear I had been in just a few days before that. After she saw that I had just purchased it she told me I needed to have the tag and receipt. I told her I wasn't sure where the tag was so the lady told me to go home and see if I had it somewhere. Well I find it in my trash outside...tag and receipt. When I get back to the store, the lady called Debbi again only for her to tell me the tag had to be attached. I asked to speak with her and she said she was at a doctor's office. I'm sorry, but if I was an owner of a place I would do whatever it took to make my clients happy.. She wouldn't even talk to me on the phone.. Needless to say, I was HOT!!!!!! It does not make sense to me how a person with a good conscience can do that. I will do whatever it takes to let people know not to go to this salon. ALSO, the beds aren't that great. I tan at Bahama Beach in lever 1's for half the price and I'm darker then I ever was while tanning there!!!! I wouldn't give this place half a star but there was no option for that.
ID
Bossier City, Louisiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article