Verified Reviewer

Mistreatment of dogs

Update by user Jun 17, 2021

I contacted the local BBB. Four Seasons would not cooperate with them.

According to the owner, I was a raving lunatic yelling at everyone, employees and customers.

I never raised my voice to the only employee I talked to. Even if everything the owner said was true, it still doesn't change the fact that they forgot to feed my two dogs all day!

Original review posted by user May 18, 2021
I took two dogs in there today with their food and toys. I gave instructions to two girls in the office this morning telling them the food was in separate bags with the dogs name on them. I had already confirmed they would be given their breakfast a few days prior when I stopped in to talk with the owner, Jan. I explained the puppy gets car sick and I didn't want to feed her and then drive them over. I was told that would be fine. When I picked them up around 3pm today, I discovered neither dog had been fed! To make matters worse, no one seems to think this is even a problem! Jan's comment was "they were only technically here 5 hours" That statement is beyond stupid! I would hate for others to take their pets to a place that can't even remember AAto feed them!

User's recommendation: avoid taking your pets here.

ID
Liberty, Ohio
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article