Road Rage !

While waiting for traffic to clear so I could make a left hand turn - out of a side street this van from Four Seasons Electric Corp - started to excessively blow his horn. I tried to back up a little to allow him to cross ahead of me. When he did - all kinds of insults were screamed at me - along with "I'll KILL You" ! Weather the driver was high or drinking at 8:30 AM I could not tell. When I call the number on the side of the van - the voice said he was the owner but refused to give his name. This business should be avoided -- the service men tend to be a little hot headed and the owner ( ? ) doesn't care that his employees threaten the general public. A complaint was filed with the Suffolk County Better Business Bureau.

This is the only complaint I've seen on the web for this company and I actually still hired them because of their great reputation. If this really happened, then I guarantee the owner fired that employee.

Why would a business owner not care if one of his men are threatening the general public?

Does not make sense. I met with the owner and he is a perfect gentleman with outstanding work done in my home.

This company also works on high end homes all over LongIsland and all the way in the Hamptons. I doubt they would have this much business if they kept people like that around.

That is, if this complaint is even true.

Remember , there is always 2 sides to every story, especially a story like this one. I'll stick with the majority of the vote and keep my eyes and ears open anyway.

Question: Even if some random employee from Four Seasons Electric had some exchange of words with an other driver, I still can't understand how the Better Business Bureau has anything to do with this??? I am confused. :?

@PissedConsumer763218

agreed

Who would say I'll Kill You screaming from a company vehicle?! Someone who wants to get fired I guess lol :grin

Wow, good to know, I will look into this company. So far I haven't seen any negative feedback on the internet for this company except for this complaint on pissed consumer.

I know these guys and they are very well respected in the community and all over LongIsland. They came to my house, changed a few outside motion lights and were clean and respectful.

I don't know what happen but these guys are not monsters. Maybe it was a new guy this company was trying out. Who knows? I am a little confused.

What does the Better Business Bureau have to do with this? I thought they dealt with companies that have already done work in your home and which they need proof to show as well.

Interesting. I will investigate and review this complaint as I do with my shopping reviews on Amazon.com.

I will go with what the majority vote of what people have to say about this company. Thanks for the info.

I do not agree with the driver's words from Four Seasons Electric if this is true. I believe we all make mistakes and I would not rely on 1 bad comment as oppose to hundreds of good comments this company has.

It is suspicious that 2 good comments were minutes apart but I am sure this company has customers that can vouch for their work.

I will not choose this company since I already have a family electrician. My word of advice to all home owners out there is call this company and tell them to send you names, addresses & phone numbers like I did with my contractor of customers they have already serviced.

Interesting that two comments were minutes apart -- now there’s going to be a flood of positive comments from "Constantine’s" minions --

Defending a minor complaint is very suspicious - glad I read and subscribed first

View more comments (19)
ID
Huntington Station, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article