Verified Reviewer

RIPPED OFF

This place was a nightmare. Not only is there major crime going on here but if that isn't bad enough there are rats chewing their way through the walls. There are drug paraphernalia all over the place and a woman was raped going from her car to her apt. My car was also broken into. The neighborhood is sketchy as well. You can't find security. I don't remember ever seeing them the entire time i was there. I was told they hide in the back office and sleep so they don't get hurt. The rent was increased every 6 months and you can never get the office to repair anything. I finally had enough. I moved out and made sure my apt. was in good order so i could get my deposit. I was told that they will make up stories about the condition of your apt. when you move out and they will keep your deposit. They said i couldn't have my deposit back and lied about the condition of the apt. Save yourself alot of grief and money. This is a bad place with alot of bad people. There are more bad reviews in the ghostly section at the bottom of yelp where it says reviews not recommended. They also have their employees put up fake reviews.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Preferred solution
Full refund

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article