map-marker Regina, Saskatchewan

Mechanic didn,t follow proper procedure for the problen

ayStFountain Tire / 104 Albert, St. Regina, Sk.

, I Took my car there, On June 23/ 2024, To have them check out , Why my electric cooling fan . Would not turn on at all. They did not even check , If the fan was working at all. They just hook up up a check engine light scanner, To see if any codes were showing, They had to car in there for over a hour, And did find out what was going on with the fan, I finely ask the owner what they were doing after about a half a hour, He told me to go into the shop , To see what they were doing on my car, All i was told buy the mechanic , That the high level side for the air conditioner was up to high, But he said that could be cause , From the fan not turning on, I went back into the waiting area, After about a hour , I was told buy the owner .

I will have to bring the car back , That they can do more testing on it, , I told the owner , I want to stay there to see what there doing on my car, when i bring it back, He told me ,I can,t do that, Because it could take a couple of , Hours, When i took the car back , On Monday morning the the owner ask me for my key, I wanted to ask him if they check to see if the fan was was working , Before i gave him the key , He was very rude , And told me they have to do more testing on it , T, o see what is going on with it, I wanted to ask him a couple more question, He told me you can take the car somewhere else , If you want to, He was very rude when he said that, And snap back at me .

While he wouldn,t listen to what i wanted to stay to him, Then one of the other guys steps in , And ask him what is going on, He pipes up we didn,t charge you for what we done before, I told him , I clearly told you guys to check if the fan is working, You did not do that, Then him and the F ing owner tell me to leave, I took the car , To a different tire sore that i delt with before , Told the owner there ,What was going on with the car, I new his guys don,t work on cooling systems in vehicles , But when i explain to him what to do to check if the fan is working , Or not, He told me okay my guys can do that for you, This was at Kal Tire in Regina,Sk . 804 Albert ,St, The Mechanic there took my car in to the shop , They did even have the car in there for 5 minutes, Her found out what was wrong , Why the fan would not come on, There was a loose wire on the connector plug for it, This proves to me that the mechanic at fountain tire didn,t check to see if the fan was still good.

User's recommendation: Stay away from there if you have electrical problems with a vehicle,

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article