Verified Reviewer

People that work there don't listen, poor service, generally a bad environment

These people do whatever they want. I moved out and got a charge for the stove repairs, ok great. Never mind the fact that when I moved into the apartment the carpet was dented with dead insects throughout the apartment, and after email correspondence I never get a reply back to get the issue resolved. This is a recurring pattern with Fountain Pointe, and I will get to that in a bit. Next, I pay the charge of within the 20-day time frame that they gave me, exactly 17 days in, great ... EXCEPT the people here decided to send my charge off to collections anyways BEFORE 20 days, so I get a nice letter in the mail telling me I owe a debt collection agency. Huh, funny how that works. I call Fountain Pointe because now I need another piece of proof that I owe nothing, and instead of getting them on the phone I get a courtesy email. No apologies for their mistakes, nothing. When I talked to them about my grievances after I leave Loye Wilis asks me if I bothered telling the manager, to which I replied that I did. After that, radio silence. As usual Fountain Pointe is not a great place to live in, the customer service is below the worst, and well just expect for these people to do whatever they want once you leave. Lastly, I might get a reply from their social media department telling me that I can always call back to vet my concerns, blah blah blah, but let's face it. It's a farce.

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere. It's highly likely the service here will always be below poor.

ID
#2040243 Review #2040243 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Irving, Texas
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Lack of communication
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article