Verified Reviewer

Impossible interface to unsubscribe or remove credit card details.

I regretted joining the trial period after receiving my American Express card. There is no easy way for you to get your credit card details off their site. They don't send any reminder before charging you the subscription. It's less than 30 business days from the charge and they won't give me a refund. Virtually all the offers are useless for customers outside of the US. I had to block my card and get a new one to ensure they don't charge me again. I'm now in the midst of a credit card dispute for this subscription which doesn't give any value outside of the US.

User's recommendation: Do not join ever.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Charged my card

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON MY CARD Bla bla bla bla sinister bullfshir (800) 963-**** nbsndnmdmensnsnejejejsjkekejenebebjenenenejeje

User's recommendation: DONT GIVE THESE SON OF A *** TOIE CARD INFO.

ID
Vancouver, British Columbia

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article