Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017

If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep their promise towards: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fit-foundation-for-an-independent-tomorrow/las-vegas-nevada-89106/fit-foundation-for-an-independent-tomorrow-false-promises-false-accusations-mistreat-115**** That's one example. Someone needs to hold these people accountable. All that grant money, and in the streets Felons been speaking out against this group. They don't truly help people find work. I've seen numerous clients miss out because of how lazy the FIT staff TRULY is. They dodge calls. Look at their phones when you go to their offices. Aren't aggressive to assist clients at all. Public should close this business down. The website they have: www.lasvegasfit.org [This website is not being used in months, is this organization using that website anymore? It hasn't had any NEW news or media updates since March 2017!!!!] Wow...Great Job *** off the former staff person [screenshot uploaded from the staff page] These people should be ashamed. I even saw how they treated the last IT guy, they must of pissed him off because they still have his name listed on their FIT staff page as of the time of this post online. They currently are hiring for part-time IT support, but are not willing to pay the IT support any more then $18 when they hire Case Managers @$18 hourly minimum. [This was listed on their website earlier this year when I was looking for work with my record. That's straight up a nice way to say the IT support for them isn't important and any person who gets that job is going to be paid less!!!] This non-profit must be questioned: they don't list their legal contacts for the public's knowledge. The FIT CEO makes $0 on their IRS 990 Forms [That's public information online for anyone], but she's a millionaire? Fishy! She's also an Ex-public defender, and they DON'T make that kind of MONEY!!! [These are the same people who are known as Public Pretenders in Jail who get people convicted as Felons with Plea Deals.] You get the point. Business as usual making money off people with criminal records. It's disgusting! The staff is RUDE and they have very unprofessional vulgar tongues. I heard the red headed manager there cussing her butt off! Very unlady like! The staff are also digitally illiterate! I would like to just suggest if that is the case, anyone working in the IT field around these folks would ALWAYS BE SMARTER AND MAYBE CHEATED IN PAY, @LASVEGASFIT. Think about it! The staff ratio for that type of job is unfair and extremely unbalanced [IT Support] Don't waste your time here. Don't give this corporation your money, donations, or help them earn grant money. They are greedy, and don't care about people or their lives!! Just Grant Money!
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Pros
  • Offer funding and it training
Cons
  • Cheated me out of getting a decent it job
Reason of review
Bad quality

Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow Manager Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

That company is just malefic evil. My FIT's case manager suggested going to every training provider on the list to check the best one limiting me with up to $9,000 for the IT training, then she scheduled for me a three hour test, then she called me back and refused to pay for my training because I had "marketable skills" in another field. She would not listen that with my "marketable skills" I was unable to find any employment for 6 years that was why I requested some assistance with certification in IT. However, I was given another chance to get certified if I bring a letter of intent to hire and explain where I'm gonna get additional $4,800 as FIT was gonna limit my training with $4,000 only if I pay the rest of it (not like they were gonna pay $4,000 for any other training). My case was transferred to some malefic dumb evil female, Jennifer Psaki, sorry, Casey, who created for me a "talk to my hand" plan for endless searching an entry level position, after that they were just going to kick me out of the program. Jennifer Casey also refused to provide with any listed on their website services including "fuel vouchers" and "food vouchers". Then I asked Jennifer Casey in writing five simple questions: 1. You informed me that I have "marketable skills" and a graduate degree dated 2008, that was why you denied my request for the training assistance. I asked you, if I am unable to apply my "marketable skills" and outdated degree in Electrical Engineering for my employment, is there any chance for me to get certified with the FIT's assistance? 2. How long do I need to be looking for a job with my "marketable skills" to prove that they are not really "marketable"? 3. May you provide me with gas vouchers or bus passes to follow your scheduled appointments? 4. How long do I need to be searching for the employment with my obsolete and outdated skills and education, so that FIT finally could assist me with getting real "marketable skills" without any letter of intent as in IT they just don't exist? 5. Can you provide me with local verifiable examples of IT related "letters of intent" so I could make sure they are real? So, in response to my five questions above Jennifer Casey accused me in "harassment" and "unprofessional behavior", ignoring that fact, that she was "professionally" exercising "psychological harassment" on me. She also refused to identify who, when and how I harassed. The same way people are being accused nowadays in "terrorism", "domestic violence", "fraud", etc. When I requested to schedule an appointment to pick up my file, and Jennifer Casey just scanned my entire file with all my social security number, driver license, signature, date of birth, address, etc., and emailed it to me via insecure connection. How dumb professional, huh?!! Why would I need scanned copies of my originals to be sent me via email? Was Jennifer Casey exercising her incompetence, dishonesty or sadism? With such information some Vegas crooks could easily obtain credit in the nearest casino, so I asked Jennifer Casey for the FIT's legal dept information, and she chose "not to respond". No DUH! When I filed a complaint with BBB requesting responses for five simple questions above Jennifer Casey responded on five other questions (which she just made up, and which were totally irrelevant to my five questions above) to exercise her rhetoric and demagogy, explaining in different words that they would never tolerate harassment of any kind. I guess, those "social workers" lack of social skills and the common sense, but they are very good (and professional!) at obtaining people's private information for some malefic reasons, like getting grants for people in need and utilizing that money in some other "creative" way. Beware of those "social workers" as they seem to be just malefic and hypocritical liars, pretending to be more *** than they really are. However, if they are lacking the common sense, and exercising their misconduct and dishonesty in a daily basis, there are more other places where they could better utilize their grossness and sadism, like prisons for serial killers, etc. Beware of those redheaded dumb females if their first name is Jennifer, as they seem to be all alike, no matter that their last names are different (like Psaki, Casey, etc.).
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Service
Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow Manager
Cons
  • False promises
  • Lies
  • False rhetoric
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Make other people aware of FIT's dishonesty and misconduct

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article