Portabook Ripoff

In early Febr. I ordered a Portabook from Fosdick corp. Nothing happened so I contacted their website and they had no record of it. So I ordered again and this time I got an email confirmation of the sale, and another announcing its shipping date. Well two wks later (after receiving the order) I get another order. So I contact them and they say to ship it back and they'll reinburse my expenses if I submit a receipt to the same return address. So I send it back and wait. After a month I call them and they tell me they didn't get it. So I faxed it to them, and now they're acting like I returned the Portabook because of dissatisfaction, which is clearly not the situation. They made the mistake, but they want me to pay their shipping costs, and because they're a big corporation they think they can take advantage of honest people who try to do the right thing, only to be treated like ***. This Corporation is the antithisis of what responsible business should be. No wonder they get such a bad name, it's well deserved. So spread the word people, Fosdick Corp. is lowlife rippoff !!!

This place is a joke. Its a brother and sister who are in charge of the place.

Neither one really care about anything. They run the business like they do their lives...

Been doing some research on Fosdick Co. which is a clearing house for numerous infomercial type products (Snuggie, Slap Chop, Sham Wow, etc.).

I purchased a set of WOW Containers (food storage containers) and they have cracked, broken, basically a poorly made product. I have since discovered numerous unhappy customers due to the same issues as well as complaints of fraud and identity theft that some are contributing to their WOW Container purchase.

On the BBB website, Fosdick has 1,112 complaints and the grade of F. I don't understand why this multi million dollar company is still able to do business and prey on unsuspecting consumers?

View more comments (1)
ID
Oakland, California
Loss

About

Fosdick Return Policy
To read more: http://www.fosdickfulfillment.com/services/return-processing
Fosdick Delivery Policy
To read more: http://www.fosdickfulfillment.com/expertise/retail-direct-drop-shipping
Summary

Fosdick provides direct-to-consumer operations and assists in the whole process of their fulfillment (online e-commerce, print advertising, direct response television, etc.). The main type of services is dedicated to shipment. More than 3,75 billion packages have been shipped during the whole period of the company's existence. Also, there are business-to-business operations which are offered to corporates (retail distribution, sampling, literature fulfillment and promotional marketing support). In order to stay connected with the company, the clients can follow its pages in major social networks, contact the main office or subscribe for the newsletters. Being accredited by BBB, Fosdick has a number of influential partners in the business world. Code of ethics and disaster preparedness are considered to be the advantages of the upper described company.

Fosdick reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article