Forristall Mustang in Houston is a Joke

Have been searching for a classic Mustang for a yr or so. Found many within my price range but hestitated on buying. Had found a 70 Mach 1 at Forristall Mustang in Houston TX. Granted...I did not fly in to view. Which is a mistake. But dealing with a 'So Called' Mustang expert w/over 40 yrs of experience.. I figured with the conversations and description of the car. There would be no need. According to the seller..It was a near perfect..But not perfect car.. After finally getting the legal Docs for which there were none when the car was posted. I sent a deposit. Which couldn't come soon enough for Forristall. I was reminded constantly that this car was so desirable & other buyers are constanly asking to purchase.. I wired the final $$ as requested and set up transport. Once received I was SHOCKED to find a Car that needs at 10k worth of work to make it semi presentable. At then I may get back what I purchased it for. Anyone even considering making a purchase like this.. 1st view the Car.. 2nd. Do Not BUY from Forristalls!!!

100% Agree, Steve did the same thing to me. Sold me a car that was in near perfect condition, everything was redone.

I now have to spend over 2K to get it running right. This guys is a joke.

He is a *** artist, buyer beware.

Always view the car in person. I bought a Shelby from Foristalls and viewed it personally.

It was as described. Make no mistake though he does seem to get top dollar for his cars, but you don't have to buy.

View more comments (2)
ID
Naples, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article