Fraudulent auto sales trainer

I saw an ad in the newspaper for an interview fair for a job as an auto salesperson at a dealership with no experience necessary. I went into this thinking it would be a good opportunity considering I had no experience and needed a full time job. The trainer Rob Lewis interviewed us and led us to believe that he was an employee of Forever Revenue LLC here to select those to be trained in his course. He said there would be a small fee, but if we passed the training we would receive a certificate and have a job on Monday. But even if we didn't get the job at this dealership, this certificate could get us a job at any dealership in the U.S. I attended the first day of training along with 3 other people thinking everything was good, until he told us we had to pay $629 for live training and materials by tomorrow morning. We would be refunded the money upon completing 90 days of work with the dealership. I told him I wasn't able to pay the full amount at that time. He talked with the manager of the dealership, making an agreement that they would take the rest of the money out of my paychecks until the whole amount was paid. I came up with $300 cash overnight and paid it to him the next morning. I attended the full 3 days of training and learned that we would be paid $500 a week plus 30% commission of the profit from the sales we had. I received a certificate of achievement from WWCS, Inc. upon successful completion of the "WWCS, Inc. training course. I was wondering why it said WWCS on the certificate when we were told the company was Forever Revenue LLC. Then we would each be interviewed by Josh, the general manager of the dealership. I asked Rob, if we didn't get the job, would we still get our money back? He said absolutely! Josh told us that if our DMV search came back positive and we passed a drug test, we would have a job here on Monday. It turned out that their insurance would not cover me because I had an accident on my record a few years ago. I did not get the job. So right away I'm thinking... I want my money back! But of course Rob was already gone and on his way to the next dealership for training. I waited till Monday to call the number he provided me with. Rob was not there, but the lady who answered the phone told me she would leave him a message to call me back. A week goes by, no call back. I called again, asking for Rob and she asked what my call was regarding. I said I'm calling about getting the money back from the training course. She told me to talk to this other guy, not Rob. So she was going to put me on the line with him, until she comes back on the phone saying he's gone for the day, call back tomorrow. (It's only 12:18 p.m, why is he already gone for the day??) So I call back the next morning around 10:30 a.m and I'm told he is at lunch and to call back in half an hour. I then called back and finally I get a hold of this guy. I told him I took a training course with Rob Lewis and ended up not getting the job because of insurance reasons so I would like my money back from the course. Right away he tried talking me into getting a job with a different dealership, which I did not want to do. He said I would only get the money back after the 90 days of work. He just didn't understand that I didn't get the job, and Rob Lewis said we would still get our money back. He said I would have to talk to Rob. I asked for his cell phone number to contact him, but he refused to give it to me. He said he can only leave him a message to call me back. I then called the dealership to see if they had any other way of reaching Rob. They gave me a different number, so I called it and it was the same place I had just called. Different number, same people! The lady transferred me to the same guy I had talked to earlier. He seemed mad because I called again. He said didn't I just talk to you? I said I would leave Rob, a message!! So at this point I feel hopeless in getting my money back. I felt like doing a search on the internet to find more information about Forever Revenue LLC. I found this website with a complaint about the company, kind of like mine. It had the same trainer, but this complaint made it seem like Rob Lewis selected people for the course with felony charges and criminal background. After searching online, I now seem to think that this company is fraudulent in their business and Rob purposely selects these people so that they do not get hired. Then he gets the "fee" that we paid and somehow is un-contactable about being refunded the money.

Hi. Rob Lewis is training me now.

He asked me pay $600 too. My phone number is 405-549-****.

Contact me. I will help you find him so you can gey your money back.

ID
Aurora, Indiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article