Verified Reviewer

Will not work with customer on recall

User's recommendation: Do not buy from "Ford Country" I got a recall notice and they will not help a poor retired couple get it done!!! They said I can drop it off and they will take me home but not come and get me when it is done. I am recovering from Cancer treatments (Chemo and Radiation), my husband is blind so he cannot drive. I have no one to take me back down to pick it up when they are done with it!!!! Do not buy from "Ford Country".

#2045609

We resolved this issue!!!!

ID
#2720987 Review #2720987 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Henderson, Nevada
Pros
  • Location
Cons
  • Will not help
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Ford Country Las Vegas told me I wasn't approved for financing, delivered car to me, then said the

Ford Country delivered car to me, said they would call for lower interest rate, I wasn't approved yet, even though I signed the sales agreement. They never called, I drove back out to turn car back in, I didn't want it, changed my mind the next day, they said It's yours you signed for it. Can't take it back, have no trial period like in most states (3 days). Was not allowed to speak to Manager, asked who it was financed with, did not want to tell me Wells Fargo. Contacted them and they said nothing can be done.. No help on there part, just pay for a car I didn't want..

If you didn't want the car, why did you keep it when they delivered it? And what planet (let alone state) delivers a car to someone if the deal isn't already done? Sounds like a clear case of buyer's remorse.

ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article