Ford Country Las Vegas told me I wasn't approved for financing, delivered car to me, then said the

Ford Country delivered car to me, said they would call for lower interest rate, I wasn't approved yet, even though I signed the sales agreement. They never called, I drove back out to turn car back in, I didn't want it, changed my mind the next day, they said It's yours you signed for it. Can't take it back, have no trial period like in most states (3 days). Was not allowed to speak to Manager, asked who it was financed with, did not want to tell me Wells Fargo. Contacted them and they said nothing can be done.. No help on there part, just pay for a car I didn't want..

If you didn't want the car, why did you keep it when they delivered it? And what planet (let alone state) delivers a car to someone if the deal isn't already done? Sounds like a clear case of buyer's remorse.

ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

About

Ford Country Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.fordcountrylv.com/privacy-policy-and-terms-of-use
Ford Country Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.fordcountrylv.com/privacy-policy-and-terms-of-use
Summary

Ford Country can be considered to be the latest culmination of over 80 years of Ford Motor Company experience by the Ackerman family. The owner, Gary Ackerman, is a third generation Ford dealer that has lived in Las Vegas since 1955 and dreamed of building his own version of what a Ford store should be since he was a boy. Ford Country is located in Henderson, Nevada. The dealership company sells new as well as pre-owned Ford inventory; using the-state-of-art approach of open show rooms, really quick routine maintenance and oil change service as well as any kind of repair services, parts boutique, accessories department, and even dining facility all at one place. As well as Ford Country provides finance programs to support and help their customer to get a vehicle.

Ford Country reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article