ForbiddenHeart Photography Left Me Annoyed

1. Proprietor makes fun of or threatens any one who does not like their work. 2. Proprietor is really shady with their advertising. They want to advertise publicly but doesn't have a business license. They say they do, but a simple call to the city proves differently. They also refuse to pay taxes because they "don't make enough." Um, who does? 3. Proprietor charges clients for photo shoots for ideas they have for their portfolio. 4. Proprietor washes out most of the photos. They also crop out bottom halves of a lot of photos for the sake of getting scenery in the background. 5. Proprietor is difficult to work with. They don't know how to schedule a shoot on a good day (they do outdoor shoots) and doesn't know how to pose clients. 6. Proprietor does a rush job. If they have another shoot booked after you, they will rush your shoot (even if they arrived late for your shoot). 7. Proprietor doesn't know the difference between slander/libel and a legit negative review. The latter, they see as slander/libel. If that was so, Zagat, Yelp!, etc. would not exist. 8. Proprietor doesn't have proper permits or insurance. They do shoots in abandoned and rickety places, without being insured. They also plan shoots where they shouldn't. (Found this out from Old City Cemetery). 9. Once the shoot is over, they take FOREVER to get your CDs with photos to you. I think I'll end here. This is a review based upon MY experience. If you want proof, please request to see the photos I have that they took of me. Also, if you think that this is slander/libel, I suggest you look up the definitions of these terms. It's not slander/libel if all of the above is true... and it is. 1. Proprietor makes fun of or threatens any one who does not like their work. 2. Proprietor is really shady with their advertising. They want to advertise publicly but doesn't have a business license. They say they do, but a simple call to the city proves differently. They also refuse to pay taxes because they "don't make enough." Um, who does? 3. Proprietor charges clients for photo shoots for ideas they have for their portfolio. 4. Proprietor washes out most of the photos. They also crop out bottom halves of a lot of photos for the sake of getting scenery in the background. 5. Proprietor is difficult to work with. They don't know how to schedule a shoot on a good day (they do outdoor shoots) and doesn't know how to pose clients. 6. Proprietor does a rush job. If they have another shoot booked after you, they will rush your shoot (even if they arrived late for your shoot). 7. Proprietor doesn't know the difference between slander/libel and a legit negative review. The latter, they see as slander/libel. If that was so, Zagat, Yelp!, etc. would not exist. 8. Proprietor doesn't have proper permits or insurance. They do shoots in abandoned and rickety places, without being insured. They also plan shoots where they shouldn't. (Found this out from Old City Cemetery). 9. Once the shoot is over, they take FOREVER to get your CDs with photos to you. I think I'll end here. This is a review based upon MY experience. If you want proof, please request to see the photos I have that they took of me. Also, if you think that this is slander/libel, I suggest you look up the definitions of these terms. It's not slander/libel if all of the above is true... and it is.

LMAO.

;p

Kayyyy!!!!! Thank you oh so much!

You're not*, not you're aren't not. See? I know the difference between good and bad grammar.

I do love the smell of insecurity and immaturity (oh and bad grammar) in the air. You shouldn't try to have a business if you can't take criticism.

And YOU'RE (learn the difference) aren't done with me.

Even if you, personally, don't come back to comment, one of your so-called models with bad taste will... therefore being an extension of yourself.

so please go on.. I do love a good LAUGH out of the "drama" you've created all on your own. Don't start nothing.. won't be nothing!

Your just mad because I never used you as a makeup artist. So you found something to use against me and it isn't working anymore.. you've failed and your posts and so called "reviews" are worthless words and endless lies. Karma will find you in the end since you talk so highly about it.

I'm done with you. Your just another wanna be life in this world. Your dead to me.

Goodbye Michelle.

Posting personal attacks? lmao

HELLO open your eyes or atleast stick on your glasses and clean them off every once in awhile.

Who is personally attacking who? We left this alone a long time ago and NOBODY seems to care what YOU have to say about this.. I see nobody sticking up for you "michelle" ... and if anyone does we all know it's just either you faking or your "uncle" saying some *** bs.

Please get over yourself and find someone else to harass. Kthanks!

You think you're so smart, but FYI, I've only ever posted negative comments about my experiences under this name, ever. Even though you're in denial, other people have posted about their negative experiences, too.

And the proprietor is the obsessive one. They're the ones getting reviews taken down, even if they're true and posting personal attacks.

I guess everyone knows all of these negative remarks under different names is the same pathetic, obcessive person...that needs to get a real life and stop harrassing people that have a job and try to take care of themselves instead of feed off of everyone else and sit around on their butts, trying to bad mouth someone else....Geez...''paranorm'' ''momma'' whatever and whatever....STALK MUCH!!!???!! Get over yourself...no wonder you have no friends...

Did you ever think .. hey maybe it's just towards me?

lmao..

you were a *** friend so I treated you as one..

I just want people to know how *** the business is so that they don't get screwed over too. It's not something that's just "ongoing." It's just providing people with the truth.

this is funny that this is still even going on ... you should just give up :grin

or I guess you can keep :cry about it.. cause it makes for a great entertainment

View more comments (9)
ID
Fresno, California

Forbiddenheart Photography disappointment

Photographer is difficult to work with. Images of my son were washed out or zoomed out so far he was a speck compared to the background. Session fee included a CD of images, all had watermarks on them. When asked for images without them she got belligerent and said they were HER ideas and the watermark was so I couldn't claim them, even though I paid for the rights to them. So now I can't even use the decent ones without cropping them weird or having her watermark framed on my wall. She was cheap, so you do get what you pay for.

... your comment doesn't matter. :)

Kay Thanks

why are the only options "false advertising" and "not me?" even the best photographers get a complaint. if you're worried its you then maybe you should find out who it is and make it right.

Is there another ForbiddenHeart Photography besides one located in Central Virginia that I don't know about. Your anonymous and don't clarify too much?

I am a licensed owner in the state of Virginia of ForbiddenHeart Photography.

I was wondering if you are a false advertising person or if your from another state and there's another FH Photographer?

Please and thank you

View more comments (2)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article