I was scammed out of my money!!!!!!!!!

I paid this woman for services that I did not get. She act like she was working on my case but refused to send me documentation that I needed to complete the process of getting an apartment. I literally begged her to render the services that was stated that I would get. She has everything set up on the web-site like she is legit and provides the services but she is a SCAM. DO NOT SEND HER YOUR MONEY!!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE SERVICES AND THERE IS NO REFUND ON YOUR MONEY. IM PISSED BECAUSE I AM LITERLY HOMELESS AND HAVE NO WHERE TO GO.
ID
#4120738 Review #4120738 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Charlotte, North Carolina

SCAM DO NOT US THIS COMPANY

For Rent Global - SCAM DO NOT US THIS COMPANY
This company is a scam took $500 from me with a guarantee and a fraud will not refund all money paid. I went on the website For Rent GLobal. This site says guaranteed approval for apartment if you have issues getting approved. To expedite your application you pay $500. I went on the site. It ask for your ID paystubs and funds in which I provided. They also offer a link of homes to chose from and gurantee you will be approved. Although the site says no refunds it gurantees approval. After paying $500 I was not approved for the apartment. I ask for my money back because at that point the terms were not met. I was not offered my money but told no refunds. I was made to pick other properties that I did not want. I did that and was again told I was not approved. I received an email from the property stating my application was sent to the fraud department for viewing. I ask why. I then ask the owner of the site to refund my money and that I did not want to deal with a fraud issue or this company. I was not given my money back. I begged at this point I was homeless and depended on this company for help. This company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. ITs one lady Ms Lashon Johnson that states she has several locations all false information. I disputed with my bank however was told that since I paid her its not fraud for the bank. Now I am out of all the money. This company need to be investigated. The social security number she used on my application was not the one I provided her. I am not sure what else she falsified however I gave her my factual information.

I used this company and has been in my place 3yrs. I also know of others she has assisted

ID
#1681932 Review #1681932 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Scam
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article