Tameka T Gpe

Verified Reviewer

TOOK SINGLE MOMS MONEY!

I used this service in the past ( though it was mediocre) it worked so I tried it again..HORRIBLE idea!!! I explained to her a was a single parent and needed a place for myself and 3 kids..The first red flag was she wanted it sent through cashapp. That wasn't the case before where I met her in person with a money order.. I paid her $700 for the house package since we needed space..she provided the CPN after weeks of waiting but never added the tradeline which rendered the cpn useless since it had no credit history..my children and I were 48 hours away from being homeless..but through the grace of God I found a place in the 11th hour using my OWN information. Just use your own info..its less of a risk than using FOR RENT GLOBAL
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Charlotte, North Carolina

I was scammed out of my money!!!!!!!!!

I paid this woman for services that I did not get. She act like she was working on my case but refused to send me documentation that I needed to complete the process of getting an apartment. I literally begged her to render the services that was stated that I would get. She has everything set up on the web-site like she is legit and provides the services but she is a SCAM. DO NOT SEND HER YOUR MONEY!!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE SERVICES AND THERE IS NO REFUND ON YOUR MONEY. IM PISSED BECAUSE I AM LITERLY HOMELESS AND HAVE NO WHERE TO GO.

SCAM DO NOT US THIS COMPANY

For Rent Global - SCAM DO NOT US THIS COMPANY
This company is a scam took $500 from me with a guarantee and a fraud will not refund all money paid. I went on the website For Rent GLobal. This site says guaranteed approval for apartment if you have issues getting approved. To expedite your application you pay $500. I went on the site. It ask for your ID paystubs and funds in which I provided. They also offer a link of homes to chose from and gurantee you will be approved. Although the site says no refunds it gurantees approval. After paying $500 I was not approved for the apartment. I ask for my money back because at that point the terms were not met. I was not offered my money but told no refunds. I was made to pick other properties that I did not want. I did that and was again told I was not approved. I received an email from the property stating my application was sent to the fraud department for viewing. I ask why. I then ask the owner of the site to refund my money and that I did not want to deal with a fraud issue or this company. I was not given my money back. I begged at this point I was homeless and depended on this company for help. This company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. ITs one lady Ms Lashon Johnson that states she has several locations all false information. I disputed with my bank however was told that since I paid her its not fraud for the bank. Now I am out of all the money. This company need to be investigated. The social security number she used on my application was not the one I provided her. I am not sure what else she falsified however I gave her my factual information.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Tobie Vdy

I used this company and has been in my place 3yrs. I also know of others she has assisted

Shatonya Nde
reply icon Replying to comment of Tobie Vdy

Yes. U gotta be patient with her but she will get u in.

View more comments (1)

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article