Footstyleus Reviews

Show reviews that mention
size customer beware website business scam problem money order zone
Filter review

I never received my order

Stay away. I never received my order and was lied to with apologetic emails blaming the courier. And they did not even have or provide courier or tracking information. Thankfully I used PayPal , Filed a dispute, and got a full refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Miami, Florida

Scammed

Footstyleus - Scammed
They send a fake cheap Chinese product and then they say there was a problem at the warehouse and they offer to refund you 1/4 of the price or send the item back (Which will cost more money) to get your money back Do not buy from this Chinese scam website!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THESE ***.

Order not received

Footstyleus - Order not received
Footstyleus - Order not received
Update by user Feb 11, 2021

I finally received my boots 11 weeks to the day after I ordered them. I was so disappointed to find that they were too small.

The size was correct, but I could not get them on. They were not was was pictured on the website. They were cheap and poorly made, with a horrible oily smell. I contacted FootStyleus to return them.

I was told it would take a long time (LOL!) and I would have to pay for return shipping. I was offered a $5 refund.

I decided to consider this a lesson learned and donate the boots. Never again will I buy anything that ships from China.

Update by user Jan 23, 2021

Well, I finally received my boots 11 weeks to the day after I order them. They are too small, very cheaply made, and have a horrible oily smell.

The company offered me a $5 refund. Told me if I wanted to return them it would take a long time and I would have to pay shipping costs.

I am donating them to charity and have learned my lesson. I will only buy from companies based in the USA.

Update by user Jan 13, 2021

As of 1/13/21, I have still not received my order.

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2021
They say orders take 10-15 business days to be delivered. What they really mean is 10-15 weeks. I ordered boots on 11/3/20. It is now 1/12/21, and I have not received them. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere.

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere.

ID
Pros
  • Variety
Cons
  • Waiting for order for 10 weeks
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Footstyleus ships different shoe and keeps your money

STAY AWAY! Will send you a knock-off shoe, not what you ordered. Then, will not correct the problem. Shoe will be drop shipped from China also. You will lose our money, buyer beware!!

User's recommendation: stay away from this Chinese company.

#1930389

Same thing happened to me. Wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing.

Was not aware that the company was Chinese. Also, did not get the product that I was promised. It will cost me more money to return via USPS the product than what it was worth and they know that.

This company is a total scam and they know it. BUYER BEWARE!

ID
#2090488 Review #2090488 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bad business

I made a purchase on Feb16th. Five weeks later it came in the mail after no tracking info and a very poorly typed "its on its way email". When I opened the package which was just shoes in a plastic mailer bag everything was wrong. Wrong brand, size, style, color, everything. I emailed the company 10 days ago asking for a refund and have not heard anything since. Everytime I pull up the website it shows another customer already logged in and you can access their account and see all of their information. This company is a SCAM.

User's recommendation: Run Away Fast DO NOT BUY.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Cons
  • All payments process through paypal
  • Doesnt state the shipping is from china
  • 2 days shipping that took 6 weeks

Verified Reviewer

BEWARE! False advertisement horrible customer service

Footstyleus - BEWARE! False advertisement horrible customer service
I ordered a green pair or WORK ZONE shoes in a size 11. I received a generic pair of plastic Bomei in a Size 3XL. This is not acceptable. I am very disappointed!! Paid $57.62

Same situation with an order for a $58 pair of name brand flip flops. Received a plastic bag with a pair of dollar store flip flops.

Offered me $20 off so they could keep a tidy $30. Not coincidently, it would have cost $58 US to send them back with no guarantee that they would accept the return. They are also using pictures of name brand shoe that looks like they downloads from to original manufacturer.

Total scam. Live and learn!

ID
Pros
  • Free shipping
  • Variety
Cons
  • False advertising
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article