Lied to

I ordered an adjustable desk fro this company and I was told that the shipment was not coming from China. After weeks of being told that it had been shipped i finally got a notice with a valid tracking number that it was just shipped from China. I will never order from them again as i was lied to repeatedly about the status of my order. I purposely looked for something that was not coming from China so i am very disappointed.
#1902401

I have been waiting for a delivery from Foobrex for 2 months, also. Continual lying. Bad experience.

ID
#1955512 Review #1955512 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Price reduction

Not delivered

Not a review. Merchandize I ordered and paid for May 8 (Acc 58753****) didnt show up or I have not gotten any feed back. If I do not hear by tomorrow from the company or whoever, I will inform my credit card co.to invalidate this order and refund my money.not
ID
#1934089 Review #1934089 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Item didn't arrive

Update by user Jun 01, 2020

Company fixed issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered

Update by user Jun 01, 2020

update: product finally arrived and it was OK (although soaking wet because the box was torn open and Fed Ex left it in a big puddle). Anyway, it finally arrived, MONTHS after it was promised, so I'm marking this issue as resolved. Will never order from this company again, however.

Original review posted by user May 02, 2020
I ordered a standing desk from this company a month ago. They advertised it as in stock and available for expedited shipping (which I needed because, working remotely now, I'm no longer in my office which has a standing desk - I need this item so I can work!). It took a week for them to place the shipping order, another week to actually give it to Fed Ex to ship partway across the country, and for the past 2 weeks I keep getting an email saying delivery is "pending". Meanwhile Foobrex just keeps referring me to the Fed Ex site, which is useless. So why did I pay all that extra money for "expedited" (2-day) shipping??? And, of course, they charged my credit card immediately, even before they sent the shipping info to Fed Ex. TOTAL RIP OFF!!!A

User's recommendation: Avoid these guys at all costs!

I am experiencing the same thing. They keep telling me the desk has shipped but the link says the package is not found.

Also i thought it was coming from the US but shipping message is in spanish. I am ready to cancel and go to Amazon where at least i get valid tracking information.

Thanks for the warning. I was just getting ready to order this standing desk.

I’ll look elsewhere. Thanks again

@PissedConsumer1858659

We are experiencing the same thing! Took our money, but no product!

We didn’t even get a shipping notice. $85 down the shoot!

View more comments (2)
Resolved
ID
#1901835 Review #1901835 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article