map-marker North Richland Hills, Texas

"Hearing Test and Hearing Aids"

First of all I really want to say that the "Fonner Family Hearing Aid Center" is really an amazing and a wonderful place to go to have your hearing test in order to enjoy life again with hearing aids. The test really shows in fine detail of how much each ear is hearing.

It is amazing how between the test and the hearing aids, both ears can be improved in such a way that you just have to experience yourself to really know how great it really is. Every day can be a much better day when you can really hear so many things that you have been missing.

Words of loved ones can mean so much more, once you can understand each and every single word that they say. The "Fonner Family Hearing Aid Center" has changed my life for the best each and every day.

Reason of review:
Good customer service
djeffcoat
map-marker Fort Worth, Texas

Repairs and Maintenance on hearing aids

I have been very pleased with their Fonner's hearing aid service. Everyone at the Fort Worth location has been extremely helpful and courteous.

I did not buy my hearing aids there, but I am from out of town and work here.

Over the past 2 years, several times I have had problems with my hearing aids. Glenda has always fixed the problems or sent them off for repair. I have been very pleased everytime with the service.

The price has been reasonable everytime when they have had to send it off and it was taken care of promptly. There has been no charge at all for checking to regulate volume or clean my hearing aids!

djeffcoat

allen Iwr
map-marker Dallas, Texas

Fonner Hearing Aid Center is Fantastic

I do not know what Chandra is talking about...Fonner hearing aid center has been fantastic for me. I have used them since 1989 (four sets of hearing Instruments) Julie and her team have gone above and beyond to make sure my hearing aids have been perfect.

I recommend everyone I talk to about hearing aids to go see them, it is worth the drive from anywhere in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area.

FYI I live more than 50 miles away and I will not use anybody else.

There are many different options when it comes to hearing health care, and I choose Fonner Hearing Aid Center.

Guest

I have delt with Fonner for 20 years and have experienced them to be over the top on service and quality of product. I am now buying an upgrade set of aids costing over $6000 and have received nothing short of excellent testing, patience while I have been demoing (is that a word?) a set of aids, and tolerance of an old fussy senior citizen.

Why the compliments are listed as complaints on this site is a mystery.

Never hesitate to do business with Fonner. KB Euless, TX.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article