Folio Logistics TMS - Trendset, Inc ~~ FAIL ~~ Freightcenter

It seems Folio Logistics (AKA: Trendset.com, AKA: Logiclaim.com AKA: Trendvista) Trendset Inc. has partnered up with a poorly executed LTL company and given a system that is sure to fail for multiple reasons. We reviewed Trendset, Inc and found that they offer Freightcenter's web-based rate system with barely anything in the way of a fullblown TMS system. After careful review, It is our opinion that Trendset, Inc has a poorly managed staff that offer sub-standard tools to portray a savings to customers. Did you know that we also found out from Freightcenter that Trendset, Inc makes commissions on everything they sell you? Not very ethical in our book. suggestions; Do not work with Trendset, Inc, for sure not with Freightcenter since their rates were too high to even bother trying to ship through and then their reputation for rebilling at 2 - 3 x higher than the initial charges. I could not even see any benefit of savings with anything Trendset,Inc offers. WASTE OF TIME / WASTE OF MONEY / NO SAVINGS / COST TO IMPLEMENT / STILL NO SAVINGS / TIME AND COST TO REVERT BACK TO PRIOR WORKING SITUATION: PRICELESS
#721945

Someone was correct, forced into bankruptcy due to gross mis management. Too Funny!

I never hear of Trendset but I do have a gripe against freightcenter. I did a shipment with them last year and i received another "hidden charge" a few weeks later for just over $800.

That is DOUBLE of what the original charge was. My bank reversed.

The charges and to find outdirectly from YRC,the addition cost for the weight increase was $60. I have filed a complaint with my bank and got the charges reversed and filied a small claims case for damages.

View more comments (1)
ID
Buffalo, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article