Focus XP Insurance Broker Rude and Unprofessional

I am required by my employer to purchase my own health insurance due to their canceling our group policy. We were referred to Focus XP to broker our insurance. Two weeks after first contact the inexperienced staff finally got me an application and due to their clerical errors and inefficient handling of my insurance application we were denied.I called the owner and left multiple voice mails to have him call me back. When I finally did receive a call back from the rep I stated that their services were no longer needed as I had found another broker and already purchased my insurance. Several hours later the owner proceeds to call me and and begins to yell at me, screaming "Who's company you went with?" over and over because I wouldn't tell him the name. He finally stated "Don't worry, I'll find out". I finally hung the phone and he called me again and continued to yell at me, telling me "We are the only ones that can help you if things go wrong with your HRA (health reimbursement account)and then insinuated that I was going to commit insurance fraud by not having health insurance and filing for the HRA. Not only do I find this unprofessional and uncalled for I was extremely insulted by his accusations. If your looking for an insurance broker please save your self some trouble and avoid this company at all costs.
ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Summary

Focus XP is a business consultation company. It specializes in reducing fixed operating expenses while maintaining the highest standards of quality. Focus XP works with health insurance, commercial insurance, merchant services and telecommunications. Also Focus XP has a strong network of strategic partners that provide other additional services that customers may need. Among the strategic partners there are phone systems, copiers and printers, outsourced it support, internet marketing specialist, web hosting, office relocation, leasing, business loans and corporate finance. Focus XP is headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO. it is very easy to contact company representative via phone, fax and email. Also you can use contact form on the web site.

Focus XP reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article