Juljan M

Verified Reviewer

Opportunity collaboration.

Hello,

I hope you are well. I am interested in a possible collaboration with you.

I live in Tirana, Albania, a country in the Western Balkans. A few days ago, I was in Italy and noticed that almost every city had at least one 'Flying Tiger' store, especially in Rome, Florence, and La Spezia where I visited. I am interested in inquiring about a collaboration opportunity in Albania because a store with a beautiful and highly attractive theme like 'Flying Tiger' is very dear to Albania and something that is currently missing here. I believe that opening one or several 'Flying Tiger' stores in Tirana would be a guaranteed success.

I would be very happy if we could reach an agreement on this matter.

Looking forward to your response. Best regards!

Juljan Murati

map-marker London, England

Yodel, courier is unable to deliver my parcel

Hi

Tracking number

TYPFQLN00321163

Yodel, the courier is unable to deliver my parcel. The post office has refused it.

I was unable to redirect the parcel to a Yodel store in Elm Park. I was notified of the delivery 3-4 hours beforehand.

Please could you ask Yodel to deliver my parcel to a Yodel store in Elm Park?

Regards,

Corina8

User's recommendation: I have bought bits and pieces from Flying Tiger. Delivery was quick and great customer service.Refund bas been speedy.r

petros s Tep

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Athens, Attica

Rude staff

The worst and most rude staff anywhere in the world. I am talking about the company in Athens, Greece. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article