Samuel B Xnl

Verified Reviewer

Bait and switch billing and dropped streams

What a joke! Do not buy if you can avoid it. Dropped the stream over and over. Missed most of the main match I wanted to see of a friend of mine. Website said 150 for a year billed at 12.50 a month, cancel anytime. Billed me 150 and won't give me the full credit back. Billing me now 30 for the one event I sorta got to watch. Template bot emails, followed by live emails... all with the exact same solution so you know they're aware of what they're doing. Terrible, avoid if possible, might be good if you watch wrestling every day and don't mind missing over half your matches.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Kinda got ro watch a friend wrestle
Cons:
  • Everything else
  • Price lies
  • Dropped streams

User's recommendation: Avoid if possible

map-marker Utica, Michigan

What customer service. No way to get ahold of anyone. Just answering recording and useless email sights. This place sucks. Do not sign up for this.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: RUN.

Oula S

Billing

Signed up for a monthly membership to watch the FHSAA wrestling finals and charged $150 for the year. Just wanted monthly emailed twice havent heard back and problem hasnt been resolved.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Kassandra G Uzm

Billed too much

Wanted to buy the $12.50 monthly subscription and was charged $160 for the yearly instead customer support is horrible.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy

Laurie H Ovq

Charged 150.00 when it said I would be charged 12.50 per month

I was charged 150.00 when the information said I would be charged 12.50 per month. I was never able to watch any of the wrestling competition because of your messed up streaming.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Bad streaming on your part

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article