Flowers to Bulgaria stole my money

Recently I purchased flowers for my mom in Bulgaria through www.flowerstobulgaria.com. Her birthday is on October 1st.,so I went online and made an order for a basket of flowers for $50. Unfortunately she never received them, but they were quick to charge my credit card.:(I was never able to reach them.I called the number on their website multiple times, but nobody ever answered. It was the same situation with the E-mail. I would like people to know about them and be more careful than I was. Too many bad people. It's a scam!

Yup. Same happened to me too.

I used them multiple times before without a issue. Last dime - no luck.

They've disappeared from the face of the earth - no one answers the phone or email. Stay away or at least call first to check - they might be bask in business (or not)

Exact same thing happened to me. This company is a complete scam. My husband had ordered flowers from them last year and the delivery person came drunk, barley able to walk and smelling horribly...I placed an order myself this weekend and flowers were never delivered, while my credit card was charged... Noone answered the phone for an excplanation.

NEVER, ever buy from this company!!!

Same here - flowerstobulgaria.com did not deliver my order. Calls and emails remain unanswered. I have used them several times over the years before without a problem, but this year, June 2013, they did not deliver and I can't seem to be able to contact them.

Same thing just happened to me. I sent my mum in Bulgaria flowers for $80.00.

She did not receive them. I tried to call the number they had on their website - no one answers. Then I sent an email to the address they provided Bulgaria@***.com. I received an error message - no such address.

But they did charge my credit card through a company 2Checkout.com

Btw, the email failure message that I reveived back sais the message bounced back by two other addresses: Eli@***.com and andrey@***.com.

I am assuming these people are involved in the scam.

The surprising thing is that I have used this company in the past, they used to be legitimate, not sure what happened.Perpahs they got bankrupt, but they are milking people's money now. Shame.

@PissedConsumer638135

Gerri, uspiahte li da postignete neshto? Did you manage to figure out what is going on?

Same thing happened to me, a long time customer (since 2007)... Thanks!

View more comments (4)
ID
Newark, Delaware
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article