Unprofessional and Horrible Product

I ordered my wedding cake from Flour Child Cakery in Hiram, Ga. They delivered a lop sided,horribly decorated cake that was the wrong colors,flavor and tasted horrible. My guests took one *** and threw it away. On top of all that the delivery man/part owner put his hand in it creating a huge dent. When I asked for them to compensate me for all of their mistakes, they offered a small refund ONLY if I signed a waiver to not give them bad reviews. I found this unacceptable and decided to seek legal action. I would not reccommend this company to anyone!

How about seeking employment and stop freeloading and complaining about everything , it is very obvious you can't afford much and feel you have a sense of entitlement for doing nothing but complain . Without a doubt your a very miserable person who is nowhere near content and never will be !!!!!

@PissedConsumer989625

The person who just commented above is laughable...stays in our country 7 years illegally them opens a business without paying taxes and thinks he can get away with it. I will post a name if you continue to harass on every form of internet you can find.

This business ironically has gone out of business and as far as me not working. I have worked for a very long time, i freeload from no one...i have a home, vehicle and life.

You have nothing but hate and use people....I've found out you have done this type many people. Keep rattling the cage and you'll see what happens..lol

When working with the public you meet all kinds. Most of our customers are truly amazing, sweet, honest people.

We strive to be professional and maintain high quality cakes. You can see our work on our FB page to see just the kind of work we do and all the RAVE reviews we get. We delivered the cake to this person looking EXACTLY like the order she placed. The colors were perfectly matched to the swatch we were given to match.

The cake wasn't lopsided, the tiers were skewed, as the person ordered. We have witnesses from the wedding who said the cake was delicious, and people were eating 2 and 3 servings of it. The delivery man/owner accidentally put the tip of his knuckle in the cake as he was setting it down because there was so many things on the table. The decorator fixed it, AND stayed and added more scroll work when this customer asked her to.

The cake weighed over 50lbs.We are human, mistakes happen. We offered her 1/3 of the price of the cake back and only asked she sign a nondisclosure statement because she had already threatened to get on the internet and bash us. We are not the only business she has "issues" with. We hate for anyone to be unhappy with our cakes, but as I said, you meet all kinds.

Some people want their cake and eat it, too. We went above and beyond trying to make them happy.

View more comments (2)
ID
Chantilly, Virginia
Loss

About

Summary

Flour Child Cakery is a family-owned and operated bakery that embraces the music, art and flavor of the hippie era. Its colorful atmosphere has posters of rock legends hanging on the walls. Those celebrities include Janis Joplin, The Grateful Dead, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, etc. Cupcakes offered by Flour Child Cakery are named after musicians and songs. Piece of My Heart Red Velvet, Cinnamon Girl, Whiter Shade of Pale, Nights in White Satin, White Rabbit Coconut, and Revolutionary Raspberry are just a few of the most popular. Flour Child Cakery offers fresh, moist cake and cupcakes, cream cheese brownies, cookies made from scratch, etc. The bakery is located in Hiram, GA.

Flour Child Cakery reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article