Dem Hwh

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Do not recommend.

Florist One - Do not recommend.
Very disappointed in the service provided by this company. My grandfathers funeral website auto recommended Florist One. Despite the flowers being expensive (over $200), we went ahead and ordered on Monday for a Wednesday delivery to have there for the viewing. After 5pm on Wednesday they messaged me asking to confirm a delivery time. I would have been ok with them being a day late, however they informed me they arent able to deliver them on the day of the funeral either. Here I am a day before the funeral, after other companies have closed, being told they wont be able to deliver an order out in two days ago. Funerals are a very sensitive time for families. I would think they would be more conscious of ensuring they can deliver instead of taking peoples money up front. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Pros:
  • Website organized & easy to order
Cons:
  • Unable to deliver product purchased
  • Delayed communication

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not recommend.

map-marker North Augusta, South Carolina

Not Dependable

They waited until the day my arrangement was supposed to be delivered to tell me (be email, not phone) that my ordered could not be delivered because there was no one to deliver it!! They could've told me that the day I placed the order, THREE DAYS before delivery. I will not be using this service ever again.

User's recommendation: Do not recommend

Florist One CS

We are sorry you were not informed promptly that we could not fulfill your order. Your order would have been fully refunded.

Paula A Ymv

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Yonkers, New York

Order 58691**** paid fo but not delivered

The company said the balloons would be delivered early Thursday morning 8/26. The person in the hospital will be coming home and balloons are still not delivered. I called many times they keep telling me they are out for delivery. I paid 65 dollars and they still did not deliver. I do not recommend anyone to use this company.

User's recommendation: Very bad company customer service keeps lying to their customers.

Florist One CS

Please note we do not guarantee morning delivery and apologize if you were led to believe the balloons would be delivered that morning. We're able to locate your order and see you contacted us the morning of the 26th requesting a delivery confirmation.

We reached out to the local florist to let us know when it was delivered. The local florist informed us it was out for delivery around 1:30 that day and they had confirmed the delivery later in the evening "Actual Delivery Date: August 26, 5:47 PM" We sent both an email and text message to you confirming the delivery shortly after the florist confirmed with us that they delivered to the hospital. We did not receive any further communication indicating the balloons were not received.

If the recipient never received the balloons please reach out to us directly and we will work with you to resolve this. We apologize for the late response to your review.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article