Won't Answer Questions After Purchase

I bought an e-book about tax deed investing by James Mikel who owns the website floridataxsale-foreclosure-info.com on 9/12/2014. I paid $9.99 and the information was great. I called and asked him a few questions and he responded twice by email and once by phone so I went to his website 12/01/2014 and ordered a collection of manuals for $39.99. I had to wait 2 days for delivery because he sends the information manually, sad. I again read through the information and had questions. Some of my questions were answered by phone and some by email but he told me that he would not respond to my questions any longer. I am into this guy for $50.00 and he doesn't have the courtesy to answer my questions. Don't buy from him, he says on his website that he will answer your questions but he won't after the first 7. He said that if I had more questions I could pay for his time-I already have.

James here, owner of the site. Sorry for your disappointment but research time, multiple phone calls, numerous e-mail responses and printed materials were provided.

I was, and am, unwilling to provide a title report for your specific property. I explained you would need to order consult time and we could research the property together. Based on the information found you would make the determination as to fitness of title and would have the proper support to make that decision.

However, I am pleased that you enjoyed the content of the materials received.

Your Welcome.

ID
Sussex, Wisconsin
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article