Scam artists.

Florida Shuttle Transportation is the Biggest. Scam. Ever. I booked a shuttle to take me from the Port of Miami to West Palm Beach airport. I booked it online from the cruise ship. The printed reservation was confusing because it said my pickup was at Miami Airport. I never got a confirming email to give me my confirmation number. After printing my reservation sheet, I called the helpline to figure out exactly where I was supposed to be picked up, especially since i had paid extra for the port pickup. I spoke with Max, who said he couldn't help me without my confirmation number. Since I was on the ship with limited phone/ Internet, I asked my husband to call them and clear it up. He called them several times but was unable to speak with anyone because despite advertising hours until 7pm EST, and it was 5pm EST, they don't answer their phones. But he did confirm that the purchase went through our bank account. After arriving in port this morning I called again, and Max confirmed that I was being picked up at the port, not the airport, at 12:30. I called again later to get my confirmation number but Max said I'd have to talk to dispatch. Since when does dispatch, and not reservations, have reservation info? Well, I called dispatch. No answer. I left a message as to where I was and a callback number. 12:30 came and went. I called dispatch requesting a callback and info. No answer and no callback. I called reservations again and was informed by someone other than Max that they do not do port pickups for shared shuttles and that is noted at the bottom of my confirming email. I informed her that 1) I never got a confirming email, and 2) my port pickup had been confirmed by Max earlier this morning. She said there was nothing she could do to help me. So right now I'm on a $213 cab ride to the airport while Florida Shuttle Transportation has my $74. Thanks for making my cruise so memorable.

Hello Mrs. Angelini.

Ma'am, your money was refunded. It the company would want to take your money it wouldn't of been refunded for the services not provided. Also, before your submit your reservation and on your confirmation it very well specifies that Ports are not serviced via shared transportation.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

@PissedConsumer592325

Today I reserved shuttle for 1 PM. I called the company at 1 PM to verify that I was actually standing in the right place at Fort Lauderdale airport.

The woman assured me that I was indeed in the right place, but the shuttle was running late. I called again at 2 PM. I asked how much longer with the shuttle take? She could see my number and told me she would call me back as soon as she knew something.

I called six more times after that but I was either hung up on or put on hold, or I got a message saying that the number could not take calls. Finally 6 1/2 hours later, I got a call from the driver. He was at the airport and demand to know where I was. I was in a hotel!

Of course! Because I given up on their terrible company. I tried to stop him from hanging up to get more information but he told me that the company head screwed us both over.

Me and him. Then he hung up on me.

View more comments (1)
ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article