map-marker Valdosta, Georgia

For the 3rd time Iv'e had to submit the same information.

I have been trying to apply for unemployment for over 4 months!! I have uploaded my DL & SS card 3 times! I get the email telling me that my identity has been verified. I try to get into my account to file and it again tells me that additional information is needed to confirm my identity. I have to call again and wait over 2 hours for a call back. They tell me to do the exact same thing again!! I tell them this is the 3rd time doing this and he tells me if I did then I would be able to prove my idenity. The employees seem to taunt you as if you are lying. This system is still not fixed!!! My husband has been trying to collect his since 2021. He has written to Ron Desantis and they said they forwarded a copy of his letter to DEO. NOTHING has helped!!!
Karen R Nsz

Verified Reviewer

Non payment of unemployment benefits

Having been waiting over a year for someone to contact me about receiving benefits they owe me for my unpaid unemployment due to the change in their system due to fraudulent claims that were being made. I had numerous failed attempts on thier behalf with being able to process my information necessary to claim my unemployment, which caused me many Financial hardships and setbacks till this day and I still have not been payed what was owed to me !
Loss:

Preferred solution: Would like to receive the money owed to me from my unemployment claim.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article