Florida Puppies Online Reviews

Show reviews that mention
dog money bulldog scam reviews floridapuppiesonline puppy puppies tears airport place
Filter review

Terrible place buyer beware

Puppy mill dogs. My puppy is called a dirty dog meaning he had spent his whole life in a cage. He goes to the bathroom on himself. He also was sick and has a UTI. The owner teddy is disgraceful and blamed me for the poor dog being sick. I was in tears. The dog doesn’t even know how to play with other dogs because of being in a cage his whole life. I hope and pray I can rehabilitate him.
#1940172

I will never understand why humans stare so cruel to animals but the Lord will punish all this evil people one day I have no doubt I pray God heals your pup

Lakeland, Florida
Florida Puppies Online Owner
Poor customer service

FLPUPPIES - SCAM ALERT

I purchased a French Bulldog Female 10/4/17. Per the contract the dog would be delivered 10/5/17. After 4 scheduled deliveries I have yet to get the dog I purchased and nor as the money been returned. Victoria, {{REDACTED}}, continues to lie. I have text message from 11/13 confirming she would refund my money by 11/27, the money has not been returned. This scammer, thief, ugly souled person evades every chance she gets. If you are a victim too, let's get together and take her down. She has no business selling or owning animals. Very dangerous person.

This review is not about floridapuppiesonline.com you have it under the wrong buisness. We have no employees by the name of Victoria nor have we ever sold a puppy and failed to deliver. I'm sorry for your experience but it was not with us.

Florida Puppies Online Customer Care
Cons
  • Being lied to and stolen from
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Flpuppies is a SCAM

I paid $1250 for a mini English Bulldog from flpuppies on October 19th. She sent airline receipts and all looked legit until the day I was supposed to go pick her up from the airport. I got a text from her saying it’s been canceled do to the puppy not having the correct paperwork from the vet. She said the airline canceled it, but I called them and they said she canceled it. I told her I just want my money back and she said she would refund it, but I have yet to get ahold of her since then. If you see anything from flpuppies stay away from it it’s a SCAM!

Victoria is not a part of Florida Puppies Online. We have a very reputable buisness with many happy customers.

We would appreciate these reviews not being posted falsely under our buisness name. We are sorry to hear about your experiences.

I too was taken by Victoria the liar. Incredibly scary that a person is exploiting innocent animals for personal gain and she is not in jail.

View more comments (1)
Order processing issue

Horrible / scammed

I am not going to mention my name in this but on October 23rd I paid $1,240 for a French Bulldog. Long story short this company is a scam. Every time she gets caught she changes the name of her company and her phone number. DO NOT TRUST HER. do not buy puppies online until you see them In person. She states she is going to give me a refund but always makes excuses. She has threatened me saying she is going to ruin my life because I told her she was a liar and a scammer.

Our company Florida puppies online is in no way related to "Victoria" and her bull dog sales. We are a legitimate buisness that is hurt by false reviews written by people with no direct experience with us.

We have many many happy customers. We are sorry you were scammed by this dishonest lady but we would so appreciate if you would consider removing any reviews about Florida puppies online as this is unrelated to us.

Victoria is a liar and ugly human. She is exploiting innocent animals. I bet they are diseased and in poor condition.

View more comments (1)
Florida Puppies Online Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Reviews floridapuppiesonline.com

My reviews floridapuppiesonline are not the best. I want to share my experience with everyone who wants to buy a puppy from this company. First of all, I think the pictures they have on the site are not even real because I chose a puppy and I received a different one. I always wanted a Morkie puppy and on floridapuppiesonline I found a very sweet pup who conquered me instantly. Since I was from South Carolina I wasn’t able to see the pup in person and I chose the standard shipping to get him. I remember I was so anxious when I arrived to the airport to pick him up. But it was a big suprise when I realized that he was a different puppy. He looked totally different from the photos I saw online. The puppy had a shaggy look and he had tears around his eyes. I called people at floridapuppiesonline to complain for all these, but they told me that he was the puppy I had chosen and that it is normal to be a little difference between photos and reality. Besides that, after a few months I realized that he wasn’t a purebred Morkie puppy because of his size. His vet confirmed my suspicions, the puppy wasn’t the breed I had chosen, so I called them again to give me more details about the parents of the puppy. They avoid the answer and told me that they don’t reproduce puppies there and don’t know anything about the puppies’s parents, which makes me think that they sell puppy mills. I told them also about the puppy’s weight, that he is too heavy for his breed and they reassured me that the puppy will not grow more than 6-7 pounds. When my puppy grew up I realize that he was much bigger than he supposed to be. If you ask me, I have the worst reviews floridapuppiesonline because of this sad experience. My puppy is now part of my family and every member loves him equally but sometimes I put myself the question what I would have done if my puppy had health problems when I received him. I wouldn’t risk to buy from floridapuppiesonline again. My advice is to do your research very well before buying a puppy. I have written this referral hoping to help other people to not make the same mistake as I did. See other reviews floridapuppiesonline to inform better about this place. Do not buy from Floridapuppiesonline unless you support puppy mills. Save your money and go to a reputable breeder. In my opinion, after my experience with them, they are not trustable and reliable people. My little pup is the best thing in our lifes and I am glad I have him but I wouldn’t buy another dog from this company. He was not a sick puppy but I wouldn’t risk to buy another puppy from them because they are not trustable, and maybe next time who knows what puppy I would receive. So my advice is do not buy from this company.

Im not sure if you are a competitor trying to ruin our reputation, or if you are confusing us with another florida puppy company, but we have never sold a puppy to anyone by your name, neither have we ever shipped a puppy to South Carolina. we work really hard to ensure we have happy customers and very health puppies and have never received a negative phone call not e-mail from any of our customers.

Here are reviews that were written this month from actual customers of our:

We have, by far, the best puppy in the world!

Thank you Teddy for giving us such joy in our puppy, Dixie (f.k.a. Pebbles). You guys have done a spectacular job raising her and I will highly recommend your services to anyone looking for a new addition in their lives.

Name: Juliann Love

E-Mail: tnlsmom@***.com

I made the 18 hour trip to pick up my perfect toy Pom Zoey (renamed Pippa). She was so fun and playful and I hated taking her away from her friends, but she instantly took to me.

She is a healthy eater, loves people and her new sister Molly, is doing so well with her potty training and sleeps through the night. She is absolutely perfect and we love her so much.

Thank you!! Name: Peggy Campbell E-Mail: pcampbell@***.com Added Nov 11, 2014

Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article