Florida Instutitute for Reproductive Medicine-Rip Off

This has been the worst experience ever!! I am drained financially, emotionally and physically from this entire experience. The staff is very unprofessional, and in general not helpful at all. It is impossible to see the same doctor at the clinic and each doctor tells you a complete different version of the whole process. Dr. Winslow stated he would do artificial insemination ($600.00 per visit) only three times and if it did not work they would move onto something more aggressive. I had gone 4 times for insemination and still no baby and 2400.00 out of my pocket just for another doctor at the same clinic to tell me they would do this 6 to 8 times before moving onto something more aggressive. I also would like to add that the staff is not very knowledgeable and gives you very little instructions after a procedure. The first visit I was bleeding the whole day, and when I called out of concern, I was told oh that's normal, but no one bothers to let you know this. I would also like to add that I was told after the 2Nd visit that I was "PREGNANT" and after breaking the wonderful news to my whole family and friends I was then told the next week that they got a false positive result and that I WAS NOT in fact pregnant due to an injection I received that caused a false positive result!!! Never did they tell me this in the process of the procedure that this injection could actually cause a false positive test. This was an actual blood test from the doctor's lab that tested positive by the way. I have decided to not go back to this clinic again and would recommend to anyone considering this clinic to look around at some other clinics before deciding due to my horrible experience here.
ID
Albany, Georgia

About

Summary

Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine for over 21 years provides treatment of reproductive system diseases. Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine focuses on the Three C's care, cost, and convenience, becoming though the largest provider of infertility care in North Florida/South Georgia. The medicine center has main facility is in Jacksonville, FL, with andrology and embryology labs and nine locations in the Jacksonville, Daytona, and South Georgia areas. Jacksonville medicine center is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. In 2005 Florida medicine center was ranked by Child Magazine as one of the 10 best in the country.

Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article