Florida Department Of Children And Families - Child Protective Services Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

These people are the worst, my wife and I are great parents we do so much with Our kids and have an excellent home set up for them, these low life *** cause more harm to families more than they help. I believe the *** who came out to my house took our kids away to be spiteful because my wife answered her rudly. Its been a long month and no answers, these people are the DEVIL , I feel so low because of this situation I would give my life to make these people go thru *** forever. This cannot be reality, I wish I recorded all the lies she have told us from the start , I really wish I can file a claim against these people and just get to talk to someone who actually cares.
ID
#719069 Review #719069 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reason of review
Bad quality

Incompetent rude black old women psychos...beware

i called into the florida dept of children and families...everytime you call into a govt type agency they have these retarded incompetent hideous old black women there.. why do they hire these retarded human beings?? most of the tim ethey claim they cant hear you, they try to mess with you...they are crazy.. i called to get this hideous old black woman... rude incompetent...stop hiring brainless worthless people to make things difficult for others...!! i call into other places and get the same--rude incompetent braindead black women....black women shouldnt be hired as call center agent esp older disgusting females...start hiring competent decent people over these disgusting ***
#1019444

*** that *** comment, you are right.

black women were bred during slavery into pitbulls for the ruling class. they are barely women. womens genes r easier to train then men.

get the book slave breeding on amazon.

aa women are technically mutants.

From the tone of your complaint I would say you are the one that is mentally disabled. Using the word "retard" is uncouth.

It is crude, and a term that is completely out of date. Did it occur to you that the biggest problem might be your attitude.

View more comments (1)
ID
Oviedo, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article