Floral Alliance Reviews

Show reviews that mention
flowers people birthday mothers birthday order delivery service money tadra florist customer
Filter review

Avoid at all costs

Absolutely horrible customer service and product service. Ordered flowers for a wake and funeral on a specific date as per the order form then was told by customer service when the funeral service was and the order was delivered a day late. The order came in after the funeral had started and was not the "elegant " option arrangement even though being charged that price. When asked for a resolution for this issue it was never followed up. If you want to be told when you want your order, pay money for what you didn't order, have your delivery a day late and have appealing service then this is the place for you.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Resolved: Floral Alliance - Birthday Flowers Review

Update by user Jan 05, 2015

Full refund has been received.

Thank you Floral Alliance.

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2015
Floral Alliance delivered a withered birthday bouquet 1 week late in Bermuda. They haven't refunded me yet. They hardly answer the phone and only sometimes answer emails. They are not honest people.

Floral Alliance has since fully refunded me.

For this, I am grateful.

Pity that communication from them and explanations were so late in coming.

Would have been great if when I first called, (when the flowers were a day late) the company would have checked as the said they would and called me as they said they would.

Thanks for refunding me Floral Alliance.

Resolved
Problem with delivery

Wasted $70 in flowers for mother's birthday on fraudulent website.

Bought $70 in flowers for mother's birthday. Floral Alliance's website says it claims to send flowers to any place in the world: obviously too good to be true, and the is no florist there but a heartless criminal who will no doubt be brought to justice one day. Mother's birthday came no response, no flowers. The website was an utter scam. Scam scam scam scam scam. And fraud. Will claim the money back and look to prosecute these people, and encourage others to file lawsuits. This is with regards to this website: FLoral alliance. http://www.floralalliance.com/ The text on the website reads: You can send flowers to anywhere in the world with our International flower delivery service. Send your best wishes to family, friends, and business associates wherever they may be, or choose a delightful arrangement to complete your table or cheer someone up. With our impressive flower & gift delivery service, you can be confident that your chosen gift will arrive safely and on time. All of our bouquets are hand-arranged, then hand-delivered to your recipient's door, instantly turning every day into a special occasion!
Virginia Water, England
Preferred solution
Full refund

Sister's Birthday in Fiji

On the 18th July NZ time (9.15am) I ordered flowers for my sisters birthday in Fiji on-line through floral alliance ($146nz) I asked for a special request they be delivered on the 19th July. Flowers arrived on Monday the 22nd July in the late afternoon and my sister was due to go home early the next morning (23rd). Floral Alliance who had placed the order with Tadra Florist in Fiji on the 19th July and asked Tadra to delver them that morning. I have contacted Floral Alliance, Tadra Florist FIJI AND Teleflora and had no satisfaction whatsoever. Floral Alliance were quick to take the money but not so quick to rectify my complaint, they did offer me 25% of my money back!!! so I am 75% to blame for this problem!!!! and Tadra Florist in Fiji who got the order from Teleflora just don't care!!! Lesson learnt never send flowers through any of these people. If you order flowers for delivery on the 19th July and that request can not be met why did they not come back to me and the flowers could have been delivered to my sisters home on the Gold Coast when she returned. I have used the Roses Only site on many occasions and always had great service and flowers, but unfortunately they don't deliver in Fiji. So sorry sis if you only got to see the flowers for a few hours these people let me down!!!!
Auckland, Auckland

Floral Alliance $200 Dead funeral flowers for my Mother's Birthday

I sent just under $200, 24 Roses to my mother for her birthday, they lasted 1 day. Wrote a letter explaining the situation & recieved the most insulting email back from American Company Floral Alliance calling me a liar, they hadn't even contacted my mother. In response, I wrote an email of my disgust & asked for a refund, as they were unable to redeliver fresh roses. After futher investigation, Floral Alliance had assigned my order to 2 shops that specialize in Funeral arrangements! They did not even respond to my 2nd email complaint, I had to write a 3rd email, also with no resolve & more insult. Both Funeral shops forfeit their payment for the flowers, so the US company Floral Alliance has recieved nearly $200 for doing nothing but send horrible emails to the customer (me) & not even tried to rectify their disservice. They have had my full details from the moment I ordered the flowers, they have made no attempt to call me & they are so gutless they have not even put their full name on the emails they have sent my mother & me. Their webpage states, 'Satisfaction is Always Guaranteed' They are the liars! Iam not the type of person to write a complaint, frankly I couldn't be bothered & just don't have the time, but I like to warn people out there...If you are thinking of sending fresh flowers to your loved ones...DO NOT USE FLORAL ALLIANCE!!! You will only end up with dead flowers, insult and disgust.

Global Floral Alliance never answer there telephones. I think they are scams and fake and are not located in the USA.

Thank god I tried to call them before placing an order in their website www.floralalliance.com and the company is Global Floral Alliance LLC. I want to make the people around be aware of the scammers around.

#20206

We received this order from Australia going to Macau for delivery on May 24th. The price for 24 Roses Wrapped to Macau is $139.95.

The flowers were delivered on May 24th as requested. One week later she e-mailed us stating that she was on the phone with her Mother when she received the flowers, and she was delighted to have received them. The recipient told her that the flower arrangement was nice. She said she was not happy because they only lasted a few days.

We immediately notified our filling shop in Macau and requested a re-delivery of fresh roses for the recipient. She refused the second delivery because she said it was bad luck to receive flowers from a shop that also delivers funeral flowers. ??? I do feel that we did our best to satisfy this customer.

I personally e-mailed her and apologized for the misunderstanding and problems pertaining to her order.

She in fact accepted our apology. I do believe we did our best to resolve the problem with this customer, but there was nothing we could do to make her happy.

View more comments (1)
Brisbane, Queensland
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article