Beware of William Rothfeldt with Floor You Too

7-8-15 I hired William Rothfeldt with Floor You Too to install wood floors in my home. A few weeks later I noticed spacing. He came about a month after the install to fix the spacing. He apologized at the time and said he left too much space between the wall and floor. I called him again a few weeks ago because spacing has developed in other parts. He apologized again over the phone and said he come by on 10/12/15. He never called me to set up a time Monday. On Thursday of that week I texted him. Nothing. Friday I texted him again. Nothing. On 10/19/15 I tried calling him. I left him a message. He texted me right after and said he is not responsible for shrinkage and he wasn't paying me anything. I had a reputable Flooring company come yesterday and ntoiced he installed the floors incorrectly and that is why I am having so many issues. I paid Mr. Rothfeldt $1,452 for the install and my wood I bought was about $4,000. I now fix this problem it will cost $3,300 and I have to buy 4 more boxes of wood! Floor You Too is not a reputable flooring company. I don't know if he even knows what he is doing. I found that the pictures he is using on his website he found online. Stay away from this company. I learned this lesson the hard way.
ID
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

What is a manufactured home? How much does it cost? Is it better than a conventional house? Tony Kovach is one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience in the business. In this first video interview, he explains the basics that you should know about manufactured houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article