Zyana Fof
map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Floor mart of lake in the hills, il

This store owners brad and mark Rowland want to rip me off in more than $28,000. They are are the biggest cons I had yet to face in my life. Beware and buy your flooring from some other ligit store. They have refused to refund my money even thougj I never got anything from them. They also won't give me what I paid for. One year if that in business and already have a *** reputation. I am about to sue them for every cent they had ever cost me. Pass the word around. Do us all a favor.
Guest

Hello,

If you would like to remove a posting or comment you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter. Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 5): http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html Please watch this video for more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZToobE7IHjE

Guest

I thought Brad and Mark were great, we bought some vinal flooring from them and couldn't be happier but, was not a huge purchase like 28,000 I have recommended them to other people and like them.

Zyana Fof

Please remove the posting

View more comments (2)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article