renee k Ioc

Recurring charges forever even with watching one event

Careful, you have a child going to one event, you sign up to see it, if you don't cancel they charge you monthly forever!!!! Complaining does no good, hundreds of dollars later for one log in. No customer service or help, stay away from Floelite, Flosports, Flomarching. BBB shows they have received tons of complains and are looking into updating their disclosures. This is a scam company. Preys on parents who want to watch their kids at event, pretending to be an educational support or somehow aligned with these programs. Shame on them, shame on the institutions that use them, US Bands wake up.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Preferred solution: Full refund

Terrible Customer Service

In my opinion, Flosports/Floelite is a terrible company. I used their service to watch my daughter compete in the Granite Games this September. I had to sign up for a subscription to do so and watched the competition over the events 3 days. I forgot to cancel the subscription after the event and just noticed a charge on my credit card today. I called today to cancel and ask them to credit my card back the $20 since I haven’t used their service since September and it just renewed yesterday. I was told since I canceled the day after my subscription renewed they would not refund my money and sited the terms I agreed to when I subscribed. Legally they are on solid ground, but any company that would keep my money even though I told them I hadn’t used their service in over a month and wasn’t going to for the additional month of my “subscription” is not a reputable company. I would encourage you to avoid them like the plague!!!!!
Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

Same, experience, signed up for one watch of band performance got soaked monthly

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article