Disappointed

My bus leaving from Baltimore was 45 minutes to an hour late. Layover in Washington DC was 3 hours late. I did not get to my destination when I need to be there. This was my first time catching this bus, and I thought because of the price it was a good deal. I was wrong. The delays and lateness of this bus has cost me my job.

User's recommendation: If you want to be on time to whatever destination you're going to, do not catch this bus.

ID
Richmond, Virginia

I want to use my paid trip w/c was cancelled in Dec 2020. Booking#108867****. I’d like to use to pay trip on June 29, 2021, LA dowtown-LV Strip, 1250AM-0550AM costing 21.99.

I cancelled a 12/22/2020 trip w/ Flixbus booking# 108867**** from LA to LV Strip. Payment of $27.24 from my Visa credit card on 12/18/2020. I was never refunded. I would like to use $27.24 that was deducted from my credit card for a new trip from LA to LV Strip on June 29, 2021, 12:50AM to 05:50 AM. Pls confirm me for that trip: LA to LV Strip. Please send me my booking no. and whatever information I should be furnished. Please send asap. Request by Epifania Bareng passenger
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article