Resolved: Flip my miles is a scam

Update by user May 09, 2018

Misunderstanding. Everything ended well i don’t know how to remove the review.

Update by user Jun 17, 2016

Dishonest and unknowledgable from the start.

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2016
Besides they fact that within 30 days of doing business with them my frequent flyer account was closed and miles were lost. They also got my hotel account frozen. Which I had to correct after multiple emails and much of my time. Then asked me to pay all of the PayPal fees for the transfers. So they transfer the miles and I end up with no more accounts and they get the miles to sell. Do not do business with these scammers. Seth is extremely difficult to work with and unprofessional. He emails at all times of night repeatedly. Overall bad experience not one good thing I can say.

Scam - miles got used, account got closed.Seth want his money back from me through PayPal! Funniest thing is that he used these miles!!!Beware!!

@PissedConsumer1478017

same here. calling a lawyer in the am

I've used Flip My Miles on 3 occasions with no problems at all. Upon payment, the miles where in my frequent flier account in a few minutes.

No problems at all, no extra fee from AA for the transaction.

Buying price is not a great deal, but it still gets me a 1st class ticket at 1/2 the cost compared to paying cash for it. They don't have miles available for all airlines, but I fly AA and they have always provided me with those miles and I buy $3000 worth at a time.

I have been deducted from my miles and no payment has been made, I have called them and email them and they say they will contact me shortly but nothing. Flipmymiles is a scam.

Beware.

The commentator complainer is absurd.

I have only positive experiences with flipmymiles and I would guess he has plenty of clients, but you cannot choose your customers.

Emails at night? What a bizarre comment. What rule is there against this, we live in a 24 hour world market, who thinks that the world revolves around him?

In my experience of not just one but dozens of deals, my own experience is that this business is efficient, honest and operates with the highest ethics.

View more comments (4)
Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article