Camilla S Fyo

Verified Reviewer

To get help and talk to a real person

Fling Com - To get help and talk to a real person
Fling Com - To get help and talk to a real person - Image 2
I need my account canceled and no more gummies sent to me I didnt ask for automatic payment to come out it was a one time thing to try so I want it canceled thank thank you please call if you need anything else to cancel my account Camilla sharp 126 highland Blvd apt 1 Shepherdsville ky 40165
Loss:
Pros:
  • Product came
Cons:
  • Not what i expected

Preferred solution: Cancel my subscription or account

alberto d Ytp

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Corona, California

Cancelation

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL FOR 3 MONTHSN/ PLEASE NEED TO BE CANCEL, THE PRODUC DID NOT WOORK AND HAVE 9 BOTLES OF THEM

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Grand Blanc, Michigan

I have been trying to get a hold of Fling Gummie for months now. Please STOP taking the money out of my bank account. And post your dam phone number so people can talk with you. This dose not work f

!!This dose not work at all for me. Your phone number is not available to talk to a person. This is something I've been trying to get you to STOP sending and STOP taking the money out of my bank account. Post a phone number so people can talk with you this is something I've been trying to fix for months. At this point I have 6 boxes of something that doesn't work. I so pissed that I can't get this STOPPED!!!

User's recommendation: He'll NO

map-marker Detroit, Michigan

Need help to order more

My name is Thomas Thomas I am computer illiterate I only can pay by money order could you send me some information on how to pay through money order

User's recommendation: Try it

Jeremy h Kxo
map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Garbage site

My name is Jeremy Hudock and 10 days or so ago I tried this site fling. Com it was 95cents for a one day trial not only did it charge the 95 cent it also charged 49.95 I used my cashapp card didn't know this site doesn't accept cashapp it closed my trial period and took my 49.95 anyway I want remburst my money you can contact me at 727-642-**** or howieray0221@***.com thank you

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money

Your site has turned into a scam!

I renewed my membership and I still dont have access. Also I paid for 1 month, and the Fling pay system tried to charge me for another 6 months. Thats ***

User's recommendation: Don’t use this site; they try to scam you out of your money!

Raeshawn Byz
map-marker Modesto, California

Fling.com

This site is a complete ripoff. They send me fake messages from fake users all the time. I emailed them about a refund but I haven't heard back! Signup create an account and you will see you get messages from fake girls. Also they use the same girls in several cities. VERY FAKE. Search in your area and then search in another and you will see. I'm surprised there aren't any complaints about them on this site because there are lots other places on teh internet. I encourage you to post here if you got ripped off too! Fling is a scam. I hear adultfriendfinder is too.
Guest

Its a dead site, same old girls that do not reply, but their adds tell you they want to fool around

Guest

You have posted this in the wrong place. FlingFinder.com.au is NOT affilated with Fling.com

FlingFinder is a 100% Australian-based company and we never, ever post fake profiles or send fake messages.

Tanaiya Qwe

Fling.com charged me for 7 months after I tried one month cancel at any time. and tried to cancel after I found out all the members were fake.

Then refused to even talk to me yet refund my money. I thought I canceled after summitting cancel then would get another months payment taking out of my account.

paypal doesn't deal with them that should of been my clue. scam

Tanaiya Qwe

Fling.com is a total rip off all there members are fake. I joined for free and got e-mails non stop from hot young woman trying to meet.

I couldn't read them becauce I was on the join for free , then I tried it for one month cancel at any time it took me 7 months to cancel. You can only cancel from one spot after you scrow down for 5 minutes in the terms you agreed to. Then it wouldn't send so I contacted them and said the link won't sent cancel me, they just kept charging me each month as I kept saying CANCEL ME!! I had 71 messages after , I joined it was like the sahara desert no living people.

I sent messages to some woman who contacted me 13 times no response not a response from a single one. Total scam

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article