Garbage site

My name is Jeremy Hudock and 10 days or so ago I tried this site fling. Com it was 95cents for a one day trial not only did it charge the 95 cent it also charged 49.95 I used my cashapp card didn't know this site doesn't accept cashapp it closed my trial period and took my 49.95 anyway I want remburst my money you can contact me at 727-642-**** or howieray0221@***.com thank you

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money.

Chicago, Illinois
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Your site has turned into a scam!

I renewed my membership and I still dont have access. Also I paid for 1 month, and the Fling pay system tried to charge me for another 6 months. Thats ***

User's recommendation: Don’t use this site; they try to scam you out of your money!

Fling.com

This site is a complete ripoff. They send me fake messages from fake users all the time. I emailed them about a refund but I haven't heard back! Signup create an account and you will see you get messages from fake girls. Also they use the same girls in several cities. VERY FAKE. Search in your area and then search in another and you will see. I'm surprised there aren't any complaints about them on this site because there are lots other places on teh internet. I encourage you to post here if you got ripped off too! Fling is a scam. I hear adultfriendfinder is too.

Its a dead site, same old girls that do not reply, but their adds tell you they want to fool around

You have posted this in the wrong place. FlingFinder.com.au is NOT affilated with Fling.com

FlingFinder is a 100% Australian-based company and we never, ever post fake profiles or send fake messages.

Fling.com charged me for 7 months after I tried one month cancel at any time. and tried to cancel after I found out all the members were fake.

Then refused to even talk to me yet refund my money. I thought I canceled after summitting cancel then would get another months payment taking out of my account.

paypal doesn't deal with them that should of been my clue. scam

Fling.com is a total rip off all there members are fake. I joined for free and got e-mails non stop from hot young woman trying to meet.

I couldn't read them becauce I was on the join for free , then I tried it for one month cancel at any time it took me 7 months to cancel. You can only cancel from one spot after you scrow down for 5 minutes in the terms you agreed to. Then it wouldn't send so I contacted them and said the link won't sent cancel me, they just kept charging me each month as I kept saying CANCEL ME!! I had 71 messages after , I joined it was like the sahara desert no living people.

I sent messages to some woman who contacted me 13 times no response not a response from a single one. Total scam

View more comments (3)
Modesto, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article