So Far - Very Good

I just placed my order but the experience so far has been very good. I had some questions which were quickly answered. Be advised the company official name is "Flat Roof Solutions, Division of AKT Specialty" but they are doing business as Roof Top Systems (this is quite common, especially in the internet age). So if you contact Visa to confirm this is a legitimate business, use the correct name. The previous review here is the only negative thing I can find about the company on the Web so I expect the experience to be great. Will update when I receive the materials, then again after installation.

Received the materials on that time in good packaging.

ID
Newbern, Tennessee
Reason of review
Good customer service

Short shipped the order, then was late on replacement

I ordered and paid for 3 - 45 foot long rolls of EPDM roofing from Flat Roof Solutions. They shipped 35 foot long rolls. They then shipped the balance, promising to deliver on a specific day. The replacement arrived 3 days later than promised. I was then forced to hire someone to do the work I had planned to do myself. Flat Roof Solutions refuses to accept responsibility for the outcome of their errors. They could care less if their mistakes cost me money. If you choose to buy from them and they make a mistake on your order, don't expect them to be helpful.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

Matt DiBarra, an expert home builder with Dibara Masonry, gives tips on how to build a house, find and hire the right contractor, and avoid home construction scams.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article