They cancel my listing after not listed and pissed me off

Horrible service that cancelled my listing that i paid for waiting for 3 days because i was upset and cussed at them for NOT disclosing 3 days to wait for it to list on their website before i sign up, gave me a hard time and pissed me off after i found out that it did not list yet until 3 days later, call daily to find out if it is listed then was told yesterday 9/10 it will be done just to find out today when i call back 9/11 that NOT only that still no listing but they want to see the Trust paper work. They did not even bother to call to let me know only when i call these bastards. Now what the f. do they want to see the Trust paper work NONe of their f. business. Why would i waste my time and money to list the house i don't own. I am required to give them anything of ownership because they are just the middle men these bastards. I am really pissed off. They cancel my listing after i spent hours to do the listing and days to call back and forth ang got myself infuriated. I provide the Trust paper work this morning still they cancel the listing because i scream and cussed at them. They are the fire i am the smoke from the fire and have every right to be angry at their *** customer service, *** attitude and simply f. incompetent. It is improper not to disclose waiting time before it is listed after sign up and they have no right or business to see the trust paperwork as they are not the buyer just a plain middle man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am mad as *** shaken to the bone now hours later doing this i am still f. pissed at these bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the f. they think are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Well if you want to go through the crap I was and waste your time GO AHEAD make your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID
Service
Flat Fee Mls Realty Property Listing
Cons
  • Ignore request to reply to urgent email
  • Deceive customer
  • Make customer mad then blame at customer for verbal abusal
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article