Keith Flack Automotive Olathe, Ks.

This fellow will tell you he has the equipment and the knowledge when all he does is harm your car. His incompetence caused me $4000 in damage. I could not get him to return my car for five weeks. He kept insisting that he knew what he was doing. I kept asking, if you are having trouble, I will take it somewhere else. He kept saying he was all covered with repairs. Do not risk more repairs. I ended up paying him to ruin my car and it needed over $4000 in further repair after I paid him $1000. Then he moves and changes location to avoid being sued. This is why this guy moves so much.

Keith has always been a pleasure to work with and has been fair. Often doesn't charge anything to take a look and give his opinion. I trust him.

don't know about her. Flack has excellent workers and is very knowledgeable.

I do and will continue to refer him to my friends and family. :zzz sounds like the same old bad reviews from comp.

Flack has been in this loaction for years. Yeah, he is a grump, but he does good reasonably priced work. Sometimes when businesses grow, they have to move to a larger facility.

I have been using Flack for several years. I feel he is knows what he is doing, after being in the automotive industry for 30 years myself.

I just can't physicly do the work anymore. His pricing is fair, although, lucky for his business, he gets backed up at times.

Same happened to me. Be very Careful!

View more comments (4)
ID
Baytown, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article