Do not buy from this site Fizaza.com

Explore video interviews
After viewing the French website looking for designer type clothes we spotted a great designer wool type jumper, it was not cheap but we went ahead and ordered, paid the money only to be told it was coming. We had paid from china in 20 days We had paid so had to wait, eventually, the goods did arrive but instead of a designer type ladies' jumper, we received a t-shirt type printed design similar to the real advert. After filing in the claims to ask for the money back they offered me 15 % back, I was livid and asked for it all back, after lots of emails they say we have to send the goods back and pay extra customs fees and then they will send money back. This is a CON site but not sure what they are gaining as everyone who orders gets a cheap tshirt back do not be fooled by the top quality web site and items on it, its just junk you will receive.

Totally Agree with your comments. I, too, have fallen into their trap.

Their web-page appears to offer excellent quality goods. Their service offers nothing whatsoever. I (eventually) found a way to contact them; and received a vacuous response assuring me that all was/is well.

Having paid a surcharge for quick delivery; I'm still awaiting information as to the whereabouts of my goods some twelve days after my order was placed. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM-SITE.

@PissedConsumer1789699

If so many people are so pissed off why do Google, yahoo, facebook, etc still allower there adverts

View more comments (1)
Featured
Product
Fizaza Jumper
Pros
  • Top quality web site and graphics
  • Top quality looking goods
Cons
  • Poor customer responces
  • Not what you get
  • Cheap junk
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Scam Site. Avoid at all cost

Ordered (online) following a promotional pop-up page on a reliable website. Paid for goods - plus additional express delivery - via PayPal. Goods failed to arrive. After working through a labyrinthine maze; I eventually managed to contact them by email. Several exchanges followed; their responses to my questions being evasive, insulting to my intelligence, and extremely time wasting. It became obvious they had no product and little, if any, intention to fulfil my order. I referred the company, and my contract with them, to PayPal. I further suggested they (PayPal) should block any and all future payments to this company unless, or until, they prove their bona fide. PayPal have (today) refunded me in full - following intense and direct pressure from me. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. The one-star ratings are only here as I'm not allowed to enter no stars or black holes.
ID
Cons
  • Myriad
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Block this (online) trading company until they establish their bona fide

Verified Reviewer

NEVER MORE

Fizaza - NEVER MORE
Commandé 2 pulls , reçus deux "serpilleres"
ID
Cons
  • Voleurs
Bad quality
Loss
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article