Hired on Fiverr

It has been three months and I have not received the website I was promised. As months go on they keep telling me they will give me a credit towards other great things but here it is three months later and now they do not respond. How can they do this to people!!! We work hard for our money and they just take it? I also found them on Fiverr who needs to know about what their sellers are doing. This has taken a toll on me. I have been so upset even if it were ten dollars. They are on Linkedin so I really thought they were professionals.

yeah I was scammed by them, but good thing I opened a CC charge back

ID
Cons
  • Never delivered
Reason of review
I want my money back
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Do not use a company called fixtorm or xtorm

they basically advertised on fiverr and were booted off for making people pay for their (fixtorm) services outside of fiverr - I do not know who these people are nor do I have any direct experience with dealing with them - i do know that they suggest they are based in New York, but I have my doubts - if they are web company their website using a wordpress theme called "jupiter" and they have a server with go daddy based in New Jersey which makes no sense? Be careful as the terms and conditions on there website apparenlty change all the time and it states on their site, that they have the rights to do this?

yeah I was scammed by them, but good thing I opened a CC charge back

I paid for a website and they have not delivered a single thing to me. I am not sure what all these positive reviews are but I suspect it is all faked. Beware.

Totally wrong. they weren't booted off as they are still working there with 100% positive reviews.

Yes, they have rights to do that. Exactly as any other company.

Smells like competitors defaming.. just saying!

#942066

I've worked in Fixtorm as an intern, they provide affordable and professional services. They have more than 800 successful delivered projects and they are located in London and they have offices in New York.

They've been providing good services as far as I know.

They don't work in Fiverr, some of their engineers work there (that's totally different). Good luck with your business.

@PissedConsumer942066

Hi Mireia

If FIXTORM is legit, then i would need some further explaination why nobody response to my order ? i have paid $120 and given all details required yet nobody return to any of my follow up emails ?

@PissedConsumer942066

LIES! they stole $770 from me and stopped responding completely.

customer service in fake and impossible to get in contact with. its been 2 years and this company is the biggest scam ever.

View more comments (6)
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article