Fixez/Repairs Universe is a scam

Fixez/Repairs Universe is a scam
Do not purchase from this company. They are a scam. I had an experience like many others here where they sent me a defective product then require me to pay shipping on it for a refund. They have since hung up on me, blocked my number, and deleted any negative comment I leave them. Horrible people, horrible service.

User's recommendation: Buy elsewhere.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Defective Product & Poor Return Policy

I purchased a new battery for my iPhone 8 from Fixez.com and after I installed the battery into my phone - I went to turn on the phone and the apple icon just kept on flashing. As it turns out this battery had a faulty connector, it would just keep coming off of the portion of the phone where it plugs into. The batteries come with this adhesive tape on one side and when you install the battery the adhesive tape gets compromised upon removal of the battery. When I went to Fixez.com to ask for a refund, they sent me an email with their return policy guidelines. These guidelines state that all returns must be "in brand new condition. No damage, adhesive or scratches of any kind." I'm not sure how that is anywhere remotely possible given the fact that when you install this said battery the adhesive tape gets compromised after you pry the battery off of the phone, upon its removal. The unfortunate part about this transaction is that I have to resort to doing this, writing a review to hold this company responsible for something that should have just been taken care of from the start.

User's recommendation: If you choose to conduct business with this company I suggest that you read their return policy first (which is just *** to see if their policy works for your time and efforts.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article