Clean my PC

All registry cleaners claims are false. I have AVG Anti- Virus which is one of the best on the market, AVG PC Tune Up and Spybot. After a full cleaning and you run one of these other super duper reg cleaners it still comes up with 500-**** things that need to be cleaned up. 95% of PC cleaners are garbage and take your money laughing there way to the bank. Spybot is practically free if you want to donate and most clean ups you can do yourself. AVG & AVG PC Tune Up is the best way to go and cost worthy.

Clean my PC is a fraud. Don't have anything to do with this scam.

It sounded legit but they're nothing but frauds. Thankful that my C/C company refunded the fee. They read from scripted text. Each person you talk to has the same dialog trying to get you to buy the expensive protection package they offer.

I was in it for only the 39.95 fix that did't fix anything. A fraud complaint was opened by my Visa provider and I was refunded the fee.

Buyer beware. Hire a certified tech like I did who fixed the problem in quick time for a reasonable charge.

hi nikalseyn. What do you think of fix cleaner? Is it a good program?

I got into computers in 1972 so I have some experience here. Spybot is ok, but it can be a real pain and mess up your resources if you have it running in the background.

For registry cleaning, and general cleaning out, try CCleaner. do a search. It is easy to use and I have never had a problem with it. AVG is ok, as is Avast.

I see no reason to pay for any malware or spyware or antivirus programs. Get the free editions of these and also download malwarebytes---one of the absolute best at helping you if you have a serious virus/malware infection.

View more comments (2)
ID
Sacramento, California
Loss

About

Summary

You will need to register the Full Version to use all features of FixCleaner. ... You will need to register the Full Version to use all features of FixCleaner. ...

Fixcleaner reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article