Richard S Lgr

Verified Reviewer

This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter

5 Surveys did Not pay the $5 reward I earned by doing online surveys.

I earned Five dollars by entering several online surveys. I sent them all the information necessary to redeem the Five Dollar Amazon Gift Card.

They sent me a USED BOGUS Claim Code number. I sent them all the required information several more times. They sent me the same exact BOGUS CLAIM number three more times. I even complained and sent the information to "Tremendous", the company who supposedly send the redemption out to people.

I sent them all the information too.

It only caused the BOGUS CLAIM NUMBER to come out again. I don't know what to do next except leave reviews at every site I can find.

Pros:
  • Sounds great that they pay five bucks to do 5 online surveys
Cons:
  • Do not pay the rewards you earn

User's recommendation: Avoid "5 Surveys" if you are looking to earn any extra Cash.

Richard S Lgr

"5 Surveys" is the Worst Possible online survey place out there. They do Not pay and just tell lies. You will Never get the Redemption you were promised.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article