Five Star Gown Specialists charge you additional charges even when you already paid.

Please beware. Don't use Five Star Wedding Gown Specialist on Huebner Rd. in San Antonio, TX. I took my wedding dress to get cleaned and preserved. From the very beginning, I requested up front all the total charges. I was given a grand total (Over three hundred dollars) and I paid it in full the day I dropped off my dress. Of course, I received two receipts that I paid in full. Then when I went to pick up my dress, there were additional charges. I was informed and I could not pick up my dress unless I paid the additional charges. I even tried speaking to the company President who stated that a company error was made but in order to pick up my dress, I must pay the additional charges. I do not recommend this company. Deeply Disappointed
#542053

Wow i used them for my preservation and i had a great experience,

It sucks for you though, but i did take the time to read a bunch of great reviews on this place before i took my gown there. So i am happy with the service and price.

I know it isnt cheap,but it came with guarntee's and from what i seen all around town there the best by far. J/S :p :p :p :p

ID
San Antonio, Texas

About

Five Star Wedding Gown Specialists FAQ
To read more: https://fivestarweddinggown.com/faqs/
Summary

It is undoubtedly that every woman cherishes in memories the day of wedding celebration, that is actually we are going to tell you about this company. Five Star Wedding Gown Specialists is an organization that cares about beautiful wedding dresses, including cleaning, restoration, pressing, alterations, and preservation. They give 100% guarantee against stains and yellowing of the wedding gown. Clients’ gowns are placed in isolated boxes with a window in it. These specialists follow standard museum quality practices and even offer clients a pair of white gloves to take the preserved gown. Additionally they can clean couture clothing and christening gowns. The office is located in San Antonio, Texas.

Five Star Wedding Gown Specialists reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article