Should have left it filthy!

They refuse to refund any of my deposit. I had a carpet cleaning service AND professional house cleaners & provided receipts for both in a timely manner. If nothing else, those charges should be refunded to me. Additionally the smoke detectors were replaced & inspected by the fire department after Five Star refused to check the heating safety in a timely manner (I have the emails), so I do not know why those are itemized as in need of repair. PS -- apparently they have to time to respond to my comments on Facebook but NOT the email I sent about this BEFORE I posted on FB?? What a mess. It seems that they are in the habit of holding onto the deposits of their tenant per Google reviews, so beware! Stay away!
ID
Full refund

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article