FIVE STAR MOTORS IS A SCAMMER, SOLD CAR WITH HUGE ACCIDENT ON IT AND PURE RUST BUCKET

I go on kijiji looking for a vehicle, i see a dealer (Five Star Motors) on 1879 dundas st w in Toronto. i call him up about a vehicle he had listed, the way it was advertised seemed like a very nice car. He was it was perfect, and amazing car. So i go to see it and we agree to a price, and before i leave i ask if the car was in an accident, he said it was in a minor accident about 3,000 dollars or so. no big deal....few days later i pick up the vehicle and than recieve a bill previously filled out by him. i took the car and he folded the bill and put all these papers together and just handed them over to me. Couple months later the body starts falling completely apart with rust that was covered up before i seen the car. rockers were sprayed to cover up the corrosion. About 8 months later and plenty of problems with the vehicle i decided to sell it.... the person i sold it to asked for any accidents and i told him there was one for 3,000. next day he calls me calling me a liar and a cheater and the car was involved in a 23,000 dollar claim. i told him it was impossible and he then emailed me over the carproof and sure enough the claim was in fact true. i looked over the reciept from "Adnan" or Adi as he called himself, and saw a "2" scribbled in very light font infront of the 3,000. i will be contacting omvic about this situation, Stay away from this *** immigrant dealer!

I love this company, a new dealer bought the company hes a lot better, im sorry about this man seems really stressful!

Hi i am also a victim of Five Star Motors. The car i bought from them completely has rust, involved in a collision, many mechanical problems.

I understand i bought a used car from him but the amount of extra money i had to put in to keep this car running not worth it($4000 over time). I dont know how thr car passed safety with so many issues.

Adnan appears t to be a nice person but his intension is clear, he will *** for money. Stay away from his dealership, his main mechanic Fabio is a bigger *** then him.

@PissedConsumer987864

I have an issue with a car i just recently purchased from this guy, not sure how it passed safety, i went to his location but seems he has moved, I think due to the bad reputation he is getting, he has moved to Oakville 886 Winston churchill blvd. Will be visiting him shortly once i gather my legal actions compensating repairs

@PissedConsumer997294

Did you get this guy? I would be anxious to hear the outcome. Seems his business is a cover for something else.

@PissedConsumer997294

Did you follow through with legal action?

He also sold me a pontiac montana, with a bogus safety, nothing was checked, many issues with the car, head gasket problem, extra fee's, accident he never told me about, dont trust this fat ***

@PissedConsumer876585

Check this out, he scammed this innocent couple from their hard earned money

Beware of this dealer, Five Star Motors , 1879 dundas st w Toronto, He lied to me about an accident claim and sold me a bucket full of rust, Car should not have passed safety by a long shot!! Be careful, Dont beleive a word from this *** Immigrant

View more comments (7)
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article