Deck Construction Review

Took over 5 months to "complete" our deck. We withheld what little money we owed and they never came back to finish . Ended up having someone else fix all their screw ups. Awful experience.
Cedar Park, Texas
Not as described/ advertised

Phil Henry of 5 star Fence & Deck stole our money. Got paid never did the job!

On May, 20, 2014, my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Phillip Henry of 5 Star Fence & Deck and paid him $3,240 down on a deck project that was to be completed in one week but has still not been completed. He has made up so many excuses and lied constantly to us about coming to do the work that we paid him (down payment) and he and his company has failed to do the work or give us a refund. That is called stealing. He robbed us! He started building without a permit and the city shut him down, when he got the permit, he sent someone out to to lay a part of a foundation and still has not completed the job and has now blocked me from his facebook business page. (There were numerous other complaints on there already from others). It seems to be a pattern with them.

Help! Help!

I am a retired, disabled US Army SGM who was taken by Phillip and Bert Henry to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars. If you can help we are within an inch of getting a Felony Warrant for their arrest.

Please call Detective Dave LaCrouix at the Nolanville Police Department 254-290-****.

Killeen, Texas
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

5 Star Fence and Deck: do not do business with them

Phillip Henry and his brother Bert are now doing business as 5 Star Fence and Deck. I have 37 pages of problems with this company. Signed a contract with them on 5/30/2014, work has not been fully completed as of today 9/1/2014. We are currently waiting for them to finish the job (a screened in porch). Please, if you use this company get them to put completion dates in the contract, lein waivers and names of each employee or subcontractor that they use so they can not put a lien on your home. But I would reccomend not using any conpany associated with Phillip or Bert Henry from Texas.

He owes me $3,240 for a job that he didn't complete dating back in May 2014.My husband is a retired 100% disabled veteran and I feel Phillip abd Bert Henry preys on veterans.

Help! Help!

They are on the District Attorney's radar (Williams Co.) but solid proof of theft is needed (Phillip Henry is slyer than a snake). Please call them with any info you have.

On May, 20, 2014, my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Phillip Henry of 5 Star Fence & Deck.

That is called stealing. He robbed us!

@PissedConsumer882979

View more comments (4)
Newark, Scotland
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article