Fitzpatrick Concrete Unproffesionalism

I contacted Fitzpatrick Concrete in Langhorne about their concrete resurfacing product. I spoke to only who I can assume was the owner and was talked to as if I were wasting his time with my 750 square foot job that he actually never asked me about. I am an installer that had a bad batch of concrete that could possibly have been cured with this system as opposed to redoing the whole job (the customers idea) I inquired about the product and was talked to as if I had just called the gentlemen every name in the book. He hung up the phone as I was asking about the product. I never once was rude on the phone. I immediately wrote an email to the company and told them how unproffessional I thought he was, and received this response: "tell someone else your *** life story! And learn how to install concrete moron! I guess this company overcharges enough on all their jobs to warrant throwing away $4000 worth of work. I'm sorry my job wasn't good enough for them. My original email: I contacted you by phone to learn more about the rubberized coating product you offer, and was greeted with a very rude man who had little to no interest in providing any concern with the project at hand. I was more or less being pushed off the phone as if I were bothering him. I find this very unprofessional . I am in a close network of other concrete installers amongst many other professionals that could possibly use this product and will be sure to never use your services or recommend you to anyone in the future. This could very well be you reading this comment, and I hope you learn from what you just read. B.J. Scherff President Creative Environments, Inc 215-659-****
ID
Barnegat Township, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article